Ratings for Dr. Jody Jones

Quite simply, she's terrible. Very unhelpful, didn't seem to care one bit about us, very short with her responses, came off a bit arrogant and snotty. It was our first child and she couldn't have made us feel less uncomfortable about it. And then without telling us she stops taking appointments on the days we had scheduled and were left to bouncing around from doc to doc. Like others have said, If you're going through IHA run far away from Dr Jones. Go with McFarland, she was a great help to us the last couple months.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I had been seeing Dr.Jones through my pregnancy (I'm currently 23 weeks) and although I thought she was fine in the beginning I have since switched back to my old OB for the rest of my pregnancy with my 2nd child. While she may be nice, she does not seem competent and is not someone I would feel comfortable with performing the rest of my prenatal care. She was very forgetful. Every time I saw her she would introduce herself to me and had completely forgotten she had seen me the month prior (every 4 weeks for 5 months..) She had not yet reviewed my 19 week US at my follow up appointment (which was 4 weeks later) and was very unprofessional. She also asked me if I wanted to switch OB's which I found odd. I did not like the whole feeling of the IHA office and staff and can not wait to get back to my old OB. If you are looking for a doctor with a good bedside manner and a warm staff you feel comfortable with, IHA and Dr,Jones is not the place to go.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2013

Dr.Jones was not very helpful in answering all my questions and explanning a little better what to expect. she Was short with me. I would never recommand her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

All OB/Gyn doctors are by nature of the practice not prompt. Dr. Jones office is no exception. I have had no negative issue with the doctor or the nurses...but the ladies at the front desk and payment desk could use some Dale Carnagie training

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011

I moved to michigan a month before i my son was due. I made sure all my records were transferred etc. When I had my first appt. Dr. jones had no idea why I was there and her first question after she realized I was her new patient was whether I had the downs syndrome test. I found her really snotty and did not have a good raport with her. I believe she stripped my membrane without even asking or telling me. She did not end up delivering my son anyway though.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2008

When I asked about my c-section scar, Dr. Jones told me I should worry about my baby and not how "pretty" I wouild look. I asked many questions and after the birth, we passed her in the hallway loudly complaining to the nuses what a 'pain in the ass' I was. I would have talked to her about it, but she sent in another doctor and I never saw her again.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2007

Dr.Jones is WONDERFUL, though she was not my primary OB, she delivered my son. She was kind, caring and supportive. She sat at the end of my bed for 2 hours as I pushed and made me feel so cared for. I would recommend her highly and wish I was not moving away so she could deliver more of my children.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2007

she rocks

flag | Submitted May 30, 2007

Dr. Jody Jones's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)