Ratings for Dr. Russell R. Hoffman

Very nice guy but when my wife had an emergency and never got a call back. Staff assured me he would call back in 15 min ( twice). She was in so much pain and nothing she could do :/.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Hoffman is the kind of doctor that makes you actually look forward to a doctor's appointment. In terms of knowledge, expertise, experience and bedside manner - he is incredible! There is typically a wait, but when the doctor is so good it is just a minor inconvenience.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr Hoffman and Kim both are great.Like others have said there is a wait, but they truly take the time to listen to all your concerns.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr Hoffman is an amazing and knowledgable doctor and I can't imagine seeing anyone else! As for his office staff if I could give them 0 stars I would. They're rude, refuse to tell you the correct amount of time the doctor is behind, the lady at the desk does not acknowledge when you walk in, the office manager treats you like a burden if you have to deal with her, if you call them prepare yourself to be put on hold for a while. Dr hoffman is great ! His staff not so much.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Dr. Hoffman is absolutely the best Gynecologist I have experienced. He knows his stuff!!!From the ease of conversation to the gentleness of the examination the office visit was great. I would recommend him to every woman I know. Kim was also very helpful- her follow up was fantastic. The younger set in the office have some learning to do, but offer a simplicity that is needed in this fast paced world we share.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr. Hoffman a very friendly wonderful doctor. It's a shame that his office is run by incompetent , unhelpful, idiots.. especially the office manager. They should also learn a thing or two about compassion.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I love Dr. Hoffman but his staff and office manager are so unhelpful and rude. They have no desire to inform how long the doctor is running late so you end up waiting 2-3 hrs in the office sometimes without knowing how far behind he is. Also, it doesn't matter when your appointment is they go by the sign in sheet . So if you want to be seen earlier come 45 min before ur scheduled appointment. Last time I was there 3 people who had appointment after me went in before me just because they came in and signed in early. I don't rhink Dr. Hoffman knows about this as he just sees patients as the come. Other than that I deff recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr. Hoffman is an excellent doctor! He delivered my daughter a month ago. I cannot say enough about how wonderful he has been throughout my pregnancy and through labor and delivery. I wish more doctors were like him.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

He is amazing. He did my Csection beautifully and was such an amazing support throughout my fertility struggles and through the birth of my son. Love him!!!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr Hoffman and Kim both are great. I would recommend them to everyone. Last week I had my dd and Dr. Hoffman did amazing job. He's very patient and cares for his patients. He has never rushed through any of my appointment. I am glad I found him!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Russell R. Hoffman's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1987)

AHC