Ratings for Dr. Paul Fontanazza

Came here because I just moved to the area and am seeking a new primary care physician. The doctor Paul Fontazazza was totally inept. I brought medical info. filled out a lengthy form with all medical history. The assistant asked all the questions again. Then the doctor walked in and had no clue why I was there. He gave no examination i.e. looking in my ears or mouth or any other part of my anatomy except for listening to my heart for a second. I have chronic pain and brought an MRI reading. I assume he didn't know what any of it meant. He wouldn't prescribe ibuprofen telling me to get it over the counter and pay rather than have it covered by my insurance. Would not give me needed referals for podiatrist or therapist. Huge waste of time. Zero stars.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

HORRIBLE! Ladies in front are very unprofessional, careless and rude. Save yourself the aggravation.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

fok this place no ac 3+ hour wait with appointment

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

HORRABLEEEEE I was waiting for my appointment 3 hours I moved and this was the closest doctor who took my insurance and I need a prescription filled that was out of refills from my old doctor after the wait I finally saw the doctor he asked why I came I told him about my prescription he said he does not write that kind of medication without any apology for the wait or his lack of helpfulness this guy is the worst doctor I have ever been to in my life such a joke

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr is ok . Girls at the window need to take an intensive public relations training. Hopefully doctors at this facility take care of this matter

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

i had a great expience in this office. i do not mind waiting to be seen. their office not only does appointments but they have a million things going on but RUDE patients do not understand that. they must think this is a drive thru office and assume they can get in and out one two three. i just hated the fact i had to sit in a waiting room with such RUDE patients who don't understand that they need to wait their turn. the girls at the window have no fault. but they always get blamed.the reason they may seem miserable at that window is due to the rudeness of patients. i highly recommend this office. the staff is lovely if you are nice to them, especially the girls at the window.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

This place is terrible I here waiting 4 hours and half and this girl is no good for nothing Melissa rude nasty

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

I do not recommend this doctor. You wait 2 hours to see him and he spends 2 minutes with you. After I saw him about 5 times and told him my symptoms still persist, he told me there was nothing else he could do (??!!!) Instead of sending me for other specialists for tests. I went on my own to find an awesome doctor that sent me to a specialist to find out that I had heart disease. I do Not recommend this doctor as your primary physician if you like special attention from your doctor.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Don't go to this office. The staff is horrible specially a girl named Melissa. Horrible treatment. Once my dad had physical and she charged a different code and the insurance instead of paying 100% for his annual physical didn't because she had to correct it to use the right code for wellness visit. She refused to do it and my dad ended up paying a lot of money for the tests. Also my mom had bronchitis and they never called to let us know, the girl melissa said "oh we sent a notice in the mail" so my mother could be really ill but none calls she wanted her to come in of course that's how they make money. Horrible.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

If you are planning to visit this doctor, please don't. I have gone to their office to see Dr. D'Agostino, for enumerous times, and for some reason I am always stuck with Dr. Fontanazza because Mr Agostino not available. Staff liars, Dr. always rush rush rush!!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

Dr. Paul Fontanazza's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1975)