Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Lawlor

Dr. Lawlor is always rushed. He is quick to call any problem "stress"

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

i have been going to Dr. Lawlor for about 3 years and am very happy with him. I think he's very competent and knowledgeable. It's true he doesn't always spend much time for a quick diagnosis, but he has never been wrong and I find he is willing to spend time if you have questions or want to bring up another issue. I don't like the front desk staff, though -- I agree they can be rude, seem overworked and chronically irritated, and it is sometimes hard to get through to make an appointment because the line is busy. The medical assistants have all been pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

Pleasant demeanor. Does not always appear very thorough. Very punctual. Very easy to get appointment. Desk staff not very friendly.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009

I have found Dr. Lawlor extremely frustrating. I feel he doesn''t spend nearly enough time (2 minutes, a 90 dollar bill, just to look down your throat) and is very cold. I wouldn''t recommend him. I have also found the staff to be very rude -- you smile, they frown and bark orders. I am currently looking for another doctor. Anytime I do go in to see Dr. Lawlor, which isn''t much, as I feel it''s never helpful, I am no better off than before I went.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2008

He is an outstanding doctor, caring and experienced. I have known him for many years and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2007

Dr. Robert J. Lawlor's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1977)

HealthFirst