Ratings for Dr. Daniel T. Rubino

Dr. Rubino s by far the very best Pain Management doctor I have ever been treated by. He requires your record before taking you on as a patient. If, after reviewing your records, he thinks he can help you, ten he will scheduke an appoinment. He is very thorough. his bedside manner is wonderful. I never feel rushed and he takes as much time as necessary to ensure I am getting the proper treatment and that I understand everything. I must wonder about those few who make negative comments: Perhaps they are "drug seekers" - and Dr. Rubino does NOT tolerate those people.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

After seeing numerous pain management doctors Dr. Rubino was the only doctor who had me come in ince a week until we knew what was the perfect medicine for my pain. Every other doctor would give me a prescription and see me a month later. Asking than how I felt. It only took Dr. Rubino a few visits before I was on a medication that made me feel as good as I've felt for a long time. Unfortunately when you have chronic pain it usually does not go completely away. Dr. Rubino is there any day you need or want to see him. His staff is extremely courteous and caring.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Dr. Rubino is kind,charming, and very knowledgable. The fact that he reviews patient records before deciding to treat them is a good thing. After reveiwing patient records, Dr. Rubino knows whether or not he can help that patient. Alot of pain control doctors just write the drugs and send you on your way. Dr. Rubino requires his patients come in ever 30 days. He requires you sign a contract and that is to protect both of you. He has a great personality and isn't stuffy like alot of doctors. Dr. Rubino is definately your best choice.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Wonderful doctor and caring staff. He listens to me, sends me to get diagnostic testing when necessary and takes care of my pain and anxiety. I'm not overprescribed and do still deal with pain during the day but life has become better and more enjoyable since I became a patient. Compared to the large, cattle-call type pain doctors I've seen before he's like a breath of fresh air. Explains everything to me, listens when I have concerns and gives me as much time as I need without feeling rushed. He's sweet, kind, always has a smile and is very down to earth. I can't imagine not having him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

Dr Rubino doesn't care about any of his patients. Being a pain management "specialist" he's no better than an inner city back alley drug pusher. Very irresponsible with dosages prescribed. Never showing a concern for the actual pain.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

flag | Submitted October 15, 2007

Dr. Daniel T. Rubino's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1996)