Ratings for Dr. Brian J. Gilbert

I am always blown away by the effeciency and professionalism of your office. Service is always quick, precise and thourough. I always feel at ease here and I know this is difficult to achieve at a dentist office. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

He is very friendly and does a good job at explaining what is needed to insure proper oral hygeine.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Everything is very relaxing. I have never enjoyed going to the dentist, but Dr. Gilbert makes the experience much less nerve wracking. Staff is very kind.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

They Listen to their patient and always on time and very concern about their patient.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Marie is excellent and I feel real comfortable with her. Also she is very patient and gentle and she Does not hurt.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

The doctor and staff are always welcoming and genuinely care about my dental needs.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Office is always pleasant, people, decor, everything. Service is always excellent.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr Gilbert is always great! His staff is great too. Always make me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

Dr. Gilbert and his staff are very friendly I always feel comfortable and welcome when I come in for a visit. Marie my dental hygienist is awesome, she is very thorough, gentle and always gives helpful suggestions on caring for my dental hygiene. I feel very comfortable with her care. Dr. Gilbert is always very kind and is always so positive. I do not like visiting the dentist but coming to Bright Star has put me at ease thanks to their gentle care.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

My experience with Dr. Gilbert was awesome. I felt comfortable after he assured me he would fix my smile. Very professional and courteous. Would recommend to family and friends!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018