Ratings for Dr. Sharon S. Barnes

Love her, always willing to listen to me and discuss any issues.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

She was so scary I AVOIDED seeing her. Mean, rude and unpredictable. Constantly complains about her work load. When she made me cry that was the last straw. TERRIBLE physician!!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

After having this woman as a doctor for several years I am at a loss to describe her. One visit she seems to attempt some curteousy and the next is like seeing her evil twin. Most visits are with the latter. She is incredibly rude, judgmental, and professionally inappropriate repeatedly. I would never recommend her to anyone for any reason. I agree with other reviewers, she honestly should have her licence to practice medicine, of any kind, revoked. See literally anyone else.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Timely, intelligent and respectful every time I go

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Very rude. Will never go back to her again!! Doesn't deserve one star.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

This doctor is organized rude and stuck on herself. She never listens or cares just throws out all kinds of off the wall diagnosis. Her holiness needs her license removed asap. She totally missed my diagnosis and blamed it on sugar and salt. AVOID AVOID AVOID.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dealt with her for 5 years and had enough. Rude, condescending, and self absorbed. She dismisses your complaints and blames everything on improper diet and lack of exercise. Missed gall bladder (had emergency surgery), had to insist on a podiatry consult after 2 years, had to have surgery. Actually called me out on using a gynecologist for my PAP, then the next year said she didn't do them. Everything is always the patients fault, we are stupid apparently. Rude, unsympathetic, lacking compassion, condescending, but most of all unable to listen to the pt and diagnose accordingly. I'm done. As a medical professional I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt but no more.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

The best thing about her is she stays on schedule. But, when I had problems and in pain she keeps blaming on diet and lack of exercise/ she doesn't understand that pain keeps a body from being able to walk. She sits there on size 2 pants between competing in marathons and is rude to people that aren't able to be like that. I stuck with her many years until I realized her being so out of touch and unsympathetic and now found a different dr. Her staff is disorganized too.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

didnt care for this dr. she was always late getting to see you. her nurse is rude. for me, with the problems i was having she wanted to send me to another dr. we changed dr's She is not willing to listen to what you have to say. always jumps to conclusions

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

She is the worst doctor. Sorry attitude....I wouldn't recommend her to anyone. Just got a radiology report back from a recent MRI on my neck. The Radiologist found a nodule on my thyroid...they sent the report to her and she told her staff she didn't want to see me for two weeks and then she needs to evaluate my condition. She is dealing with my health. Time to find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

Dr. Sharon S. Barnes's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

• Regence
First Choice Health
Great West
Healthnet
Lifewise
Managed Health Network (Mhn)
Pacific Source
Phcs
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Providence