Ratings for Dr. Francis D. Ong

I was lied to about the doctors's experience with a new procedure. The most memorable part was when my son refused to believe I was was his mother and ran to his father calling me a monster. I would tell a friend about the thousands of dollars I spent on other medical specialists to correct the damage. I will never return to Dr. Ong again. I cannot believe he has not lost his Medical License. Him and his assistant's kindness is very deceiving.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

I have a chronic illness and Dr. Ong and his staff have been there for me for the entire process of my surgeries. The longer we get to know him the more we[my husband also] trust his judgement. I would recommend him to anyone who needs his specialty.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

I had a breast reduction in May. Dr. Ong did EXCELLENT work and answered any questions I had. He was the ONLY doctor willing to see a 17 year old, and my surgery was the day after my 18th bday. Total cost of surgery was just shy of $60,000, but my insurance covered all but my co-pay ($200) and my prescriptions and consultation. ($50 total) So the total was only $250 and I was completely amazed. He will definetly be getting a Christmas card from me this year!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2005

Dr. Francis D. Ong's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Orange Park, FL