Ratings for Dr. Patrick M. Sullivan

I had TKR 3 wrks ago & think the surgery went well My issue is that I am in constant pain meds dont really help. I have this swollen knot on the rt outside area of my knee. Swelling is so bad I am having a hard time doing my bending excersises to get better range of motion. Know I was told he doesn't prescribe PT but feel for me to recover enough to get back to work, I am going to require PT...!!!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

Thorough-Dr. Sullivan addressed all of our questions and concerns in a way that was easily understood by all parties involved in the process. We never felt rushed or that our time was not important to him. Trust-The highest compliment a parent can give is when you entrust your child's health and well being into the hands of another. Dr. Sullivan has my trust and respect as an outstanding surgeon who care deeply about his patients. Recommendation-Dr. Sullivan's skill and knowledge are so apparent, that we have recommended him to several of our friends that are in need of orthopaedic care.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr. Sullivan was my doctor for my total knees and hips. He took extra time with me, answered all my questions, teated me with respect and did a fabulous job on my surgeries! I would not go any where but to him for my care!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Dr. Sullivan did my bilateral total knee replacements two days apart and was extremely uncaring about the pain that I was in after the surgery. I had to have the floor nurse call my internal medicine doctor to get any kind of pain relief after the 1st day. He does not believe in pain control or physical therapy to help with the recovery. The surgery itself went fine but that is all I can say about him. He told me that he warned me about the pain and I need to deal with it. I also had to BEG him for physical therapy in order to get back to the point of where I could go back to work. He told me I should rehab myself. I explained to him that I have to get better quickly to get back to work. He finally gave in and wrote a script for physical therapy. So, take this as a warning and use another surgeon for this surgery. If you want someone who cares about the feelings of their patients, it is certainly not this surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Had a great experience with this doctor. Did a superior job on my knee replacement.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009

Am 47 years old and have never been treated so rudely by anyone. Negative bedside manner (worse than no bedside manner.)Finally saw another partner and was very happy.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2007

Dr. Patrick M. Sullivan's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

• Alberta Blue Cross