Ratings for Dr. Mukesh C. Jain

The staff is very professional and very caring. My experience with the doctor has been very good. I trust him because he's concerned. I trust his recommendations. Above all, I feel much better.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I've had tachycardia for months, and I was referred to Dr. Jain because he was in my network. He barely let me speak about my symptoms, which are many, and said that the reason I had a racing heart was because I was a "couch potato". I tried to inform him that I hadn't been exercising due to the tachycardia, not the other way around, but he would not listen. When I told him that three doctors in the hospital had diagnosed me with POTS, he said he had never heard of it, and refused to acknowledge the diagnosis. I immediately scheduled an appointment with the doctor who diagnosed me, despite being out of network. I would rather see a doctor that listens and pay for it, than have a doctor who's covered by my insurance who calls me lazy and sends me on my way.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr. Jain and his highly experienced staff are caring and genuinely concerned professionals.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

One of the best cardiologist there is. Very personable and concerned

flag | Submitted May 2, 2007

Dr. Mukesh C. Jain's Credentials

• Maulana Azad Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1971)