You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Moss Weinstock

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Don't waste your time going to see Dr. Weinstein. He is always in a hurry. He walked into the room and was done within a minute. I noticed the next patient; he was done in like one to two minutes.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Weinstock did the cataract surgery in both of eyes with in 2 months. I have diabetics and the doctor took care of me so well, gave me immense confidence and I have recovered fully. I fully recommend Dr. Weinstock, his staff and all staff who helped me at Branson Hospital!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I just had cataract surgery on both eyes. Dr. Weinstock was so reassuring, professional and a wonderful surgeon. Kudos to all the riock stars at Branson Hospital!!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr Weinstock did my first cataract 10 yrs ago and just did the other one last week. I am very pleased both with the results and the professionalism of him and his team. I would recommend him without reservation for any kind of eye procedures.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

I saw Dr. Weinstock this October 2014 for the first time and he is EXCELLENT! From the moment I talked to Sarah, the receptionist, I felt very comfortable and she was very accommodating, giving me an appointment right away. Dr. Weinstock was very knowledgeable and he answered all my questions with patience und understanding. He did laser on my both eyes to correct narrow angles. He took time to explain everything in detail. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a good eye doctor. Overall, it was the best experience that I had in a doctor's office in many years. Maria Coteanu, Markham

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I was treated by Dr. Weinstock for cataract in both eyes . He was most professional, performing a splendid job. I would recommend him to everybody without hesitation. Special thanks to him and his staff, especially Maria, who gave my wife and myself lots of valuable and comforting advice prior to the surgeries. The two surgeries, done on two different days, were carried out, without any pain and adverse effect post-op to me. Everything went so smoothly ! Thank you Dr. Weinstock. God Bless !

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014

Dr. Weinstock spent a grand total of ~40 seconds with me. He was not compassionate and seemed more keen on seening the next patient than providing me with quality care. The receptionist was not helpful or efficient (she gave me the wrong refferal phone # and did not provide me with a date or time). I would not recommend him to family or friends.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I want to thank Dr. Moss Weinstock for his extraordinary care. I work on a computer all day and recently my eye sight was deteriorating at a rate that I could no longer read or do my job properly. I was diagnosed with severe cataracts in both eyes. After Dr. Weinstock’s and his staff’s wonderful care, I have regained my sight at full vision. I no longer need eye glasses and I’m very grateful that I can read again! If you need eye surgery, please see Dr. Moss Weinstock!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

My husband and I had the best ever medical experience by having our cataracts operated by Dr. V M Weinstock who is a real hands on doctor. He greeted us and administered our eye dtrops in the pre-op waiting room. We had royal treatment from everyonre in the OR team, this warmth rubbed off on to the patients. A lady who had just been operated called out to us "its just great in there!". Qudos to Dr. Weinstock and his team.. God bless all of you? Joyce & Victor

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Dr. Moss Weinstock's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Completely incompetent ophthalmologist. Nice guy, but overconfident and knowledge is severely lacking. "

April 5, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Don't waste your time going to see Dr. Weinstein. He is always in a hurry. He walked into the room and was done within a minute. I noticed the next patient; he ..."

February 29, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.msh.on.ca/node/1041". Postal Code has been updated from "L3P0" to "L6B 1B6". Address has been updated from "None" to "106 Cornell Park Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19052090016".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Weinstock did the cataract surgery in both of eyes with in 2 months. I have diabetics and the doctor took care of me so well, gave me immense confidence and..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had cataract surgery on both eyes. Dr. Weinstock was so reassuring, professional and a wonderful surgeon. Kudos to all the riock stars at Branson Hospi..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Weinstock did my first cataract 10 yrs ago and just did the other one last week. I am very pleased both with the results and the professionalism of him and h..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Weinstock this October 2014 for the first time and he is EXCELLENT! From the moment I talked to Sarah, the receptionist, I felt very comfortable and s..."

October 23, 2014