Ratings for Dr. Moss Weinstock

Not very impressed. He is rushed and not helpful in my case. Seems outwardly pleasant but didn't have an answer to my particular problem and didn't seem very concerned at my distress. Spend very short time with me and then I was dismissed. Needed to follow up with the office several times to get a referral appointment as it was overlooked.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

AMAZING!!! Dr. Weinstock is truly a GEM and his staff are fantastic! I had a very painful Shingles Virus in my eye and went to MSH Emergency room. They released me and said they would refer me to Dr. Weinstock. Within 1/2 hour of being released from the hospital, I was sitting in Dr. Weinstock's office. He was so very professional, knowledgeable, and highly skilled as he diagnosed my condition immediately and described the treatment that was necessary. He arranged to follow with me on regular intervals to check in and provided guidance and feedback about my eye condition. His staff were courteous, professional, prompt, and caring. I truly am impressed by Dr. Weinstock and his staff and I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr Weinstock is a brillant surgeon, I have had a cataract op 9 yrs ago and the vision for distance and night driving was perfect....the cataract op on the second ey was done recently and I can read the newspaper now without drugstore glasses. I recommend him as a successful surgeon that's for sure!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Nice guy, but incompetent. Missed a piece of wood in my daughter's eye.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Had cataract surgery at Branson Hospital. Dr. Weinstock was efficient, personable and very reassuring. He did a wonderful job and reversed years of deteriorating eyesight quickly! Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Dr Weinstock saved my vision by referring me to a specialist who got me into Sunnybrook hospital for a severe V shingles and secondary bacterial infection in my eye. Thank you sir! I am deeply indebted to you!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

I do not yet have any comparative experience with another eye doctor to rate Dr.. Weinstein's medical proficiency. I am convinced though I need to get a second opinion. since my own experience was e is always in a hurry and has limited time for his patients and their questions.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Weinstock is a caring and compassionate Doctor and is extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Visited Dr Weinstock after a fall which caused the lens replaced during cataract surgery to be dislocated.. The GP in a walk in clinic told me this as did a doctor in the hospital. They sent me to Dr Weinstock. He had me read the two top lines of the chart where the letters are large.In a scars tic tone he said "you can read". I am being operated on by another ophthalmologist and will finally see clearly again.

Submitted May 1, 2016

Completely incompetent ophthalmologist. Nice guy, but overconfident and knowledge is severely lacking.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016