Ratings for Dr. Moss Weinstock

Nice guy, but incompetent. Missed a piece of wood in my daughter's eye.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Had cataract surgery at Branson Hospital. Dr. Weinstock was efficient, personable and very reassuring. He did a wonderful job and reversed years of deteriorating eyesight quickly! Thank you!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Dr Weinstock saved my vision by referring me to a specialist who got me into Sunnybrook hospital for a severe V shingles and secondary bacterial infection in my eye. Thank you sir! I am deeply indebted to you!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

I do not yet have any comparative experience with another eye doctor to rate Dr.. Weinstein's medical proficiency. I am convinced though I need to get a second opinion. since my own experience was e is always in a hurry and has limited time for his patients and their questions.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Weinstock is a caring and compassionate Doctor and is extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Visited Dr Weinstock after a fall which caused the lens replaced during cataract surgery to be dislocated.. The GP in a walk in clinic told me this as did a doctor in the hospital. They sent me to Dr Weinstock. He had me read the two top lines of the chart where the letters are large.In a scars tic tone he said "you can read". I am being operated on by another ophthalmologist and will finally see clearly again.

Submitted May 1, 2016

Completely incompetent ophthalmologist. Nice guy, but overconfident and knowledge is severely lacking.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Don't waste your time going to see Dr. Weinstein. He is always in a hurry. He walked into the room and was done within a minute. I noticed the next patient; he was done in like one to two minutes.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Weinstock did the cataract surgery in both of eyes with in 2 months. I have diabetics and the doctor took care of me so well, gave me immense confidence and I have recovered fully. I fully recommend Dr. Weinstock, his staff and all staff who helped me at Branson Hospital!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I just had cataract surgery on both eyes. Dr. Weinstock was so reassuring, professional and a wonderful surgeon. Kudos to all the riock stars at Branson Hospital!!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015