Ratings for Dr. Moss Weinstock

Dr. Weinstock is a caring and compassionate Doctor and is extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Visited Dr Weinstock after a fall which caused the lens replaced during cataract surgery to be dislocated.. The GP in a walk in clinic told me this as did a doctor in the hospital. They sent me to Dr Weinstock. He had me read the two top lines of the chart where the letters are large.In a scars tic tone he said "you can read". I am being operated on by another ophthalmologist and will finally see clearly again.

Submitted May 1, 2016

Completely incompetent ophthalmologist. Nice guy, but overconfident and knowledge is severely lacking.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Don't waste your time going to see Dr. Weinstein. He is always in a hurry. He walked into the room and was done within a minute. I noticed the next patient; he was done in like one to two minutes.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Weinstock did the cataract surgery in both of eyes with in 2 months. I have diabetics and the doctor took care of me so well, gave me immense confidence and I have recovered fully. I fully recommend Dr. Weinstock, his staff and all staff who helped me at Branson Hospital!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I just had cataract surgery on both eyes. Dr. Weinstock was so reassuring, professional and a wonderful surgeon. Kudos to all the riock stars at Branson Hospital!!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr Weinstock did my first cataract 10 yrs ago and just did the other one last week. I am very pleased both with the results and the professionalism of him and his team. I would recommend him without reservation for any kind of eye procedures.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

I saw Dr. Weinstock this October 2014 for the first time and he is EXCELLENT! From the moment I talked to Sarah, the receptionist, I felt very comfortable and she was very accommodating, giving me an appointment right away. Dr. Weinstock was very knowledgeable and he answered all my questions with patience und understanding. He did laser on my both eyes to correct narrow angles. He took time to explain everything in detail. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a good eye doctor. Overall, it was the best experience that I had in a doctor's office in many years. Maria Coteanu, Markham

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I was treated by Dr. Weinstock for cataract in both eyes . He was most professional, performing a splendid job. I would recommend him to everybody without hesitation. Special thanks to him and his staff, especially Maria, who gave my wife and myself lots of valuable and comforting advice prior to the surgeries. The two surgeries, done on two different days, were carried out, without any pain and adverse effect post-op to me. Everything went so smoothly ! Thank you Dr. Weinstock. God Bless !

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014

Dr. Weinstock spent a grand total of ~40 seconds with me. He was not compassionate and seemed more keen on seening the next patient than providing me with quality care. The receptionist was not helpful or efficient (she gave me the wrong refferal phone # and did not provide me with a date or time). I would not recommend him to family or friends.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014