Ratings for Dr. Steven B. Geduldig

I went to see Dr. Kuhn he cam highly recommend so I made the 3 hour trip because I was told I could get my bunion taken care of and early is better. Somehow I was scheduled with his partner instead. He told me to wait till it was bad enough I can't handle being in my shoe any longer and was to painful to walk. I asked him why we farm and have 200 head of cattle I feed in the winter 25 dogs I feed, water, and walk every day several times a day and that doesn't count the horses and goats we have and take care. In the winter my husband does custom application fertilizer for corn and I have the chore load on my shoulders, yes it can be done by one person, but I can't be in pain and not able to wear shoes. I told him I have help now so if it's not taken care of now it will have to wait till next year. I was told the pain level is not that bad yet and I still had good motion. Yes I know this but unless you spend a day in my shoes, you don't know how bad it hurts after my day of chores with a bunion. Kuhn did take the time to look at my file without me having to make the 6 hour round trip and did tell he agreed with his partner. I did appreciate not having to drive all that way again to be told the same thing. I will not return and will find someone who understands the farm life.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Creepy, unprofessional and an unsuccessful sloppy ingrown toenail removal. Doesn't give you the time of day, the underfed bird who'd been working the front desk around 2012 and 'communicating' via phone was extremely unprofessional & bitter, neither do their job properly... people who lack compassion empathy or common sense have no place in the health care industry. They need professional help themselves. A bad experience and bad memory.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Dr. Geduldig was horrible! He showed no empathy and treated me like I was a child! He did not ask for history behind my problem. He asked me what I wanted him to do. Aren't you the doctor? I would recommend him to NO ONE!!!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

I am choosing to take my business elsewhere. He did not remedy my problem(a plantars wart) and would ned see me when i called to notify that i was a few (less than 10) minutes behind for a 10 minutes appointment and couldn't see me again for the next 2 months. If you want a chain go here, if you want a personal doctor do not.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

dr. geduldig did surgery on my toes and he was the greatest.. very kind and concern. now we will not leave his staff out the sect name(anna) is always very kind anytime you call the office. also.i had a foot problem I saw the dr. again he solved it less then fifteen mins and I was having a lot of pain. just needed something to wear in my shoes the nurses the whole medical staff is great.. I don't have to look any further. I found my foot. dr.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Great doctor. Extremely knowledgable ...very personable ...made me feel very comfortable and confident that he was the answer to my heel and foot pain... I put off going to a foot doctor and endured 8 months of pain because I don't like going to doctors.... I'm really sorry I waited...I gave this doctor and his staff a perfect rating because they were fantastic...

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Absolutely the worst experience with a medical professional I have ever had. Dr. Geduldid is rude and condescending. I waited over an hour to see him and he spent about 4 min with me. I wasn't done asking him questions when he walked out. Had to have a staff member send him back in. He belittles his staff in front of patients, does not seem to care one bit about you, the time you are spending in his office, or the money you are spending. To top it off he had his nursing assistant wrap my foot, which I later discovered from a different medical professional that it was wrapped incorrectly. Circulation was being cut off and it left a mark across my foot for weeks. I told his staff I would never set my plantar faciitis foot is his office again. Was not surprised to find other people facing similar situations with this same man. Do not waste your time with him, there are more professional podiatrists out there….even in the same office as Dr. Geduldig.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

I had Austin Bunionectomy done on both feet the end of December 12 and January 13 preformed by Dr Steven Geduldig. I have the prettiest feet with no pain now or after the surgery. I have never been able to wear pretty sandals before and I had such fun this summer picking nice sandals that and was not embarrassed about my bunions because they are gone. Dr Geduldig has an outstanding bedside manner, kind, helpful. Dr Geduldig and his staff are outstanding and helpful. I would refer anyone to see Dr Geduldig and his staff because they are the best there could possibly be.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

I saw this Dr the other day after a referral . I have Plantar Fasciitis and bearing weight on my foot was very uncomfortable . Dr Geduldig didn't acknowledge my wife as he entered the room , and throughout the consultation he was flippant and somewhat condescending . My wife asked a question purely out of concern for me and he was dismissive . I knew at that moment that this would be the last time we would meet in a professional setting . He didn't listen to me . I realize that he sees many faces over the course of a day , but it's so important to treat everyone individually in my opinion . He didn't listen . I explained that my job involved physical labor , walking , lifting , standing . I asked if he would recommend that I stay off the foot for a while to my employer . He looked me like I'd asked him to hand over his credit card . On leaving the room without a goodbye , I was given literature stating the vital importance of resting the foot . He gave me one day off !? Some rest !

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

Dr. Geduldig became very rude after I refused a second steroid shot, even though the first did not work AT ALL. He stormed out of exam room and said I apparently knew more than him and left me. He is not personable. He does not try to help you understand your condition. He was not willing to deviate from standard protocol and instead just wrote more prescriptions and prescribed more shots. Try a different doctor.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr. Steven B. Geduldig's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal