Ratings for Dr. Steven B. Geduldig

Dr. Geduldig was horrible! He showed no empathy and treated me like I was a child! He did not ask for history behind my problem. He asked me what I wanted him to do. Aren't you the doctor? I would recommend him to NO ONE!!!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

I am choosing to take my business elsewhere. He did not remedy my problem(a plantars wart) and would ned see me when i called to notify that i was a few (less than 10) minutes behind for a 10 minutes appointment and couldn't see me again for the next 2 months. If you want a chain go here, if you want a personal doctor do not.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

dr. geduldig did surgery on my toes and he was the greatest.. very kind and concern. now we will not leave his staff out the sect name(anna) is always very kind anytime you call the office. also.i had a foot problem I saw the dr. again he solved it less then fifteen mins and I was having a lot of pain. just needed something to wear in my shoes the nurses the whole medical staff is great.. I don't have to look any further. I found my foot. dr.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Great doctor. Extremely knowledgable ...very personable ...made me feel very comfortable and confident that he was the answer to my heel and foot pain... I put off going to a foot doctor and endured 8 months of pain because I don't like going to doctors.... I'm really sorry I waited...I gave this doctor and his staff a perfect rating because they were fantastic...

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Absolutely the worst experience with a medical professional I have ever had. Dr. Geduldid is rude and condescending. I waited over an hour to see him and he spent about 4 min with me. I wasn't done asking him questions when he walked out. Had to have a staff member send him back in. He belittles his staff in front of patients, does not seem to care one bit about you, the time you are spending in his office, or the money you are spending. To top it off he had his nursing assistant wrap my foot, which I later discovered from a different medical professional that it was wrapped incorrectly. Circulation was being cut off and it left a mark across my foot for weeks. I told his staff I would never set my plantar faciitis foot is his office again. Was not surprised to find other people facing similar situations with this same man. Do not waste your time with him, there are more professional podiatrists out thereā€¦.even in the same office as Dr. Geduldig.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

I had Austin Bunionectomy done on both feet the end of December 12 and January 13 preformed by Dr Steven Geduldig. I have the prettiest feet with no pain now or after the surgery. I have never been able to wear pretty sandals before and I had such fun this summer picking nice sandals that and was not embarrassed about my bunions because they are gone. Dr Geduldig has an outstanding bedside manner, kind, helpful. Dr Geduldig and his staff are outstanding and helpful. I would refer anyone to see Dr Geduldig and his staff because they are the best there could possibly be.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

I saw this Dr the other day after a referral . I have Plantar Fasciitis and bearing weight on my foot was very uncomfortable . Dr Geduldig didn't acknowledge my wife as he entered the room , and throughout the consultation he was flippant and somewhat condescending . My wife asked a question purely out of concern for me and he was dismissive . I knew at that moment that this would be the last time we would meet in a professional setting . He didn't listen to me . I realize that he sees many faces over the course of a day , but it's so important to treat everyone individually in my opinion . He didn't listen . I explained that my job involved physical labor , walking , lifting , standing . I asked if he would recommend that I stay off the foot for a while to my employer . He looked me like I'd asked him to hand over his credit card . On leaving the room without a goodbye , I was given literature stating the vital importance of resting the foot . He gave me one day off !? Some rest !

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

Dr. Geduldig became very rude after I refused a second steroid shot, even though the first did not work AT ALL. He stormed out of exam room and said I apparently knew more than him and left me. He is not personable. He does not try to help you understand your condition. He was not willing to deviate from standard protocol and instead just wrote more prescriptions and prescribed more shots. Try a different doctor.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr Geduldig was very efficient and effective in treating (on separate occasions) ingrown toenails on both big toes. No problems and no issues. I'd take my feet back there again.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

I went to Dr. Geduldig yesterday for a second opinion on my foot. I had no pain walking. I had been to another podiatrist who said I would eventually (better sooner than later) need to have a bunion removed. I was irritated to discover that I had been tricked into a 30 wait time in his office - WHAT? Anyway, when I did see the Dr. he was rude/dismissive, taped my foot and sent me packing - twice I called to him as he was leaving to tell him more info that was pertinent - the second time he closed the door without response. I woke up this morning at 3AM and 5AM with THE MOST AWFUL PAIN in my foot from the tape job - called his office and left a message at 8:00 - his nurse called and said he wanted me to take the tape off and ice it, take Motrin and call if I had any questions - DUH! HELLO? REALLY? All I needed was a second opinion!! Now I can hardly walk and fear that he has damaged my foot. He didn't even have the nerve to speak to me himself - wish I had seen these reviews B4!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

Dr. Steven B. Geduldig's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)