Ratings for Dr. Cynthia P. Romine

Dr. Romine is a wonderful doctor, whom I have been seeing for about 5 years now. I have a number of "issues" and have had a few procedures performed by her, and she has helped me through all of them with compassion. My only complaint in the past was the paraprofessional staff (not returning calls, rudeness,e tc.), but they seem to be doing better lately.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

I saw her once, the first time I went to the clinic, then got passed over to the NP. I went there with high recommendation but found her not any more useful that any doctor. I was not even told that I was passed over to another health care provider next time I went.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2006

She has been my doctor for over 17 years. She is compasionate and genuinely interested in her patients. She has helped me through some tough times and happy times. I was a successful infertility patient that is now the mother of a wonderful set of twin daughters. She's simply a great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2006

Compassionate, intelligent, interested and professional. Treated me as if I had a brain! Listened to my concerns, informed me of hers, took all the time in the world to help me through some difficult conversations. Referred me to other competent, compassionate professionals for further needs. She is the first doctor (out of 3) I have visited in 10 years to whom I will schedule a 2nd annual visit. That might not sound like a big deal, but to me, it is a signal that this transplant from the west has finally found her doctor.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2006

She totality lacks any compassion for her patients. I can honestly say she is the worst doctor I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2005

Dr. Cynthia P. Romine's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1982)

Amerigroup