Ratings for Dr. Robert Tenaski

My daughter had to have a procedure after her ortho treatment , she had some teeth removed prior to her braces and was very nervous. I must say, Sheryl spent extra time with us and I can't say enough about her care fore my daughter. She explained everything to us and the called us that night to make sure she was okay. I know this isn't normal in the medical field but with rob and Sheryl it is. I'm so greatful because my daughter now feels better about dental treatment. Thank you so much for your devotion to patients.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

What amazing luck to have been referred to Dr. Tenaski for periodontal assessment and treatment! Have been several times now and to Sheryl for a deep cleaning. What an absolutely wonderful, personable, team! I explained my nervousness about some procedures and they put me completely at ease. Results were explained clearly in terms I could understand. Options for treatment were presented, along with pros and cons, and it was clear that it was up to me to decide how I wanted to proceed. I've gone from terrified to looking forward to followup. I trust them both implicitly and feel like they're 'my team'. Wow!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Had to have a gum graft and was terrified-- but the nurse Sheryl made me feel so much at ease that it made easy to go through. I understand that Rob and Sheryl have worked together for 20 plus years and you can tell. They have a way with you that just puts you at ease. If you have to have surgery I totally recommend these two. Trust me---- if your nervous about having gum surgery these two are your answer. Sheryl has a way of calming you that I can't explain. Rob is awesome.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I am a very scared patient, I had to have gum surgery and I can't believe how easy it was. Dr. Robert and Sheryl truly made this procedure easy to go through. Sheryl literally held my hand and made me feel like I was in the best hands. This doctor is in the best profession for him, he and sheryl really do make there patients feel there care. Strongly recommend these two

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr Tenaski is a very professional and skilled dentist. I highly recommend him and his staff for any dental procedures. The quality of serivce they provide is unmatched, and everyone is friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Dr. Tenaski and his staff are absolutely wonderful and a pleasure to work with. They are thorough, friendly, knowledgeable and punctual - what a breath of fresh air in the medical industry. Highly highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr Tenaski and his nurse Cheryl genuinely care about the comfort and well-being of their patients. Having seen several other types of specialists over the years, he is by far the most humble, gentle and respectful.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr Tenaski explained step-by-step as the procedure went. Hopefully I never need another gum surgery, but if I do I will wait for this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

i saw another periodontist and left absolutly terrified. then my dentist referred me to rob and oh what a difference. i had to have a graft and rob was so gentle and his nurse sheryl ,made it so easy. sheryl is the best nurse i've ever had. she actually gave me her cell number in case i had problems. these two really care for there patients. if you have to have gum work done ask your dentist to refer you to them. i wish he was a general dentist.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Dr. Tenaski is a wonderful periodontist. The surgery he did was a breeze because he explained everything at every step. No pain here during or after surgery. His staff was also super friendly and helpful!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011