Ratings for Dr. Robert Tenaski

I’ve read the other reviews and they say what I think but I feel I must add my thoughts. Yes, Rob and Sheryl are caring but what you don’t know is that when your in the vulnerable position of being a patient this care means everything. I’m a very nervous patient and although it was comforting to read the reviews, I can’t tell you how much the special care Sheryl and rob gave me helped. I had a graft done and unfortunately need another BUT I must say there will be no fear going in for the second. Both Sheryl and Rob have found there calling. I thank you both for making this an easy process for me. We are lucky to have you. I absolutely recommend these two.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

Tenaski is, by far, one of the best doctors I have ever gone to in my life. I had a gum graft years ago done by a different doctor- it went horribly. It also didn't take in one localized area, the reason I needed to go back and see Tenaski. He made the 2nd procedure go so much better- it was may be half an hour, and the healing afterwards was easy. It's been a week and my mouth is already looking back to normal! I cannot stress the amount of care and effort Sheryl and Rob give to their patients. Honestly amazing.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

My daughter had to have a procedure after her ortho treatment , she had some teeth removed prior to her braces and was very nervous. I must say, Sheryl spent extra time with us and I can't say enough about her care fore my daughter. She explained everything to us and the called us that night to make sure she was okay. I know this isn't normal in the medical field but with rob and Sheryl it is. I'm so greatful because my daughter now feels better about dental treatment. Thank you so much for your devotion to patients.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

What amazing luck to have been referred to Dr. Tenaski for periodontal assessment and treatment! Have been several times now and to Sheryl for a deep cleaning. What an absolutely wonderful, personable, team! I explained my nervousness about some procedures and they put me completely at ease. Results were explained clearly in terms I could understand. Options for treatment were presented, along with pros and cons, and it was clear that it was up to me to decide how I wanted to proceed. I've gone from terrified to looking forward to followup. I trust them both implicitly and feel like they're 'my team'. Wow!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Had to have a gum graft and was terrified-- but the nurse Sheryl made me feel so much at ease that it made easy to go through. I understand that Rob and Sheryl have worked together for 20 plus years and you can tell. They have a way with you that just puts you at ease. If you have to have surgery I totally recommend these two. Trust me---- if your nervous about having gum surgery these two are your answer. Sheryl has a way of calming you that I can't explain. Rob is awesome.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I am a very scared patient, I had to have gum surgery and I can't believe how easy it was. Dr. Robert and Sheryl truly made this procedure easy to go through. Sheryl literally held my hand and made me feel like I was in the best hands. This doctor is in the best profession for him, he and sheryl really do make there patients feel there care. Strongly recommend these two

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr Tenaski is a very professional and skilled dentist. I highly recommend him and his staff for any dental procedures. The quality of serivce they provide is unmatched, and everyone is friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Dr. Tenaski and his staff are absolutely wonderful and a pleasure to work with. They are thorough, friendly, knowledgeable and punctual - what a breath of fresh air in the medical industry. Highly highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr Tenaski and his nurse Cheryl genuinely care about the comfort and well-being of their patients. Having seen several other types of specialists over the years, he is by far the most humble, gentle and respectful.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr Tenaski explained step-by-step as the procedure went. Hopefully I never need another gum surgery, but if I do I will wait for this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013