Ratings for Dr. Iheanacho Emeruwa

Great Dr. probably the best you can find in California !

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Do not go to this Physician. Very rude and uncaring. Has nearly cost me my life after sugery and the neglect of follow up care.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

This doctor is nice..but not really interested in you. You are more like a number. And heaven for bid if you have to contact them after office hours. I was having trouble breathing in my 3rd month. And it took over 3 hours for the doctor to call me back. And then he said he couldn't do anything for me...that I would have to go to Urgent care. I had problems like this when they saw me for my other son. They are not willing to do anything over the phone. The good doctors I have been to will offer some advice and usually tell you want to do. These people tend to want to pass the buck. The NP.. is very good and the staff is very courteous.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

I should say when we first started going to this office they were in between doctors. So there was always a FULL waiting room. By the time i was about to pop they finally hired 2 new doctors, who i saw both. Oh and you wont see the same doctor over and over again. Although the 2 new doctors seemed VERY nice :) and throughout the beginning you will see the PA (physician assistant) not the Doctor. I didnt see a doctor until i was about 7-8 months give or take. Again this might be because they were in between doctors.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2007

Dr. Iheanacho Emeruwa's Credentials

• Howard Univ Coll Of Med, Washington Dc 20059 (Grad. 1980)