Ratings for Dr. Brandon L. Adams

I am not sure why this Dr. is in businesd a s far a sI can tell he dols out pills like candy with little or no proof the patients need them as I belive they all sell there pills for profit..DEA needs to know bout this guy

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Seen him for years,don't anymore!Originally it improved my quality of life.In the last year it's been very shoddy.He changed to unprofessional staff.It became almost impossible to contact anyone there.Leave messages(as they never answer the phone)and nobody would call back.I was started on Savella packets 3 times.My pharmacist and i would call to get the prescription,as directed by Dr. Adams,before the packets ran out and could never get a response.My pharmacist finally got tired of leaving messages.Going there began to feel like going to a drug dealer.Pay cash(wouldn't accept insurance),chat a moment and leave w/prescription for pills. The meds did vitally help my condition,but unprofessional.My last appointment was scheduled for Tues. Jan 28,11 which doesn't exist.Numerous calls and messages;i gave up.I ran out of meds i'd been on for 6 years,including meds for depression.Dr.Adams incompetence is harmful to ones wellbeing and health!I since have changed to a professional doctor!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2011

From what i understand this Dr. gives bucketloados of narcotics that patienst sell for alot of money, if ya want to get int he pill selling business this is the Dr. to see.His scripts are red flagged because of this..

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Dr. Adams helped me regain my life, I suffer with chronic low back pain. And before I started seeing him, there were mornings I could barely get out of bed to walk to the bathroom.. He's a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011

Compassionate, understanding, helpful and takes time with patients....And he LISTENS well! All patients are human beings and he "gets" that and treats patients with respect.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2007

Dr. Brandon L. Adams's Credentials

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Omaha Ne 68198 (Grad. 1963)

United Concordia