Ratings for Dr. Arthur G. Walczyk

Excellent care, communication, and expertise. Dr. Walczyk has been in the are for almost 10 years, and I consider him to be one of the best if not the best Gastroenterologist in Dutchess County. He is an expert in every GI procedure, and he really knows what he's doing. Great guy to talk to, and a true expert.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Dr. Walczyk is professional and courteous and takes time to explain things.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

Dr. Walczyk is a skilled gastroenterologist. He has a good manner with patients and gives one ample time for advice and assistance.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

This Doctor should have his liscense suspended, he screamed in the hallway he only had 20mins to do my upper endocopy, then yelled he was going to do the anesthia himself, because the anestheiologist couldn't be found, I had never me the anesthiolgist before and he rambled the questions so fast, I could barely answer them. I have hypertension and and asthma. The MD jammed the mouth guard into my mouth that caused a cut. He was rude, impatient and in my opinion yelling he only had 20mins for me is malpractice. How do I know the test is accurate? I am reporting him to my insurance company. I don't want this man paid or for that matter reading my results.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2007

Dr. Arthur G. Walczyk's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1985)

UnitedHealthcare