Ratings for Dr. Kevin M. Weaver

Dr. Weaver has been my doc for over 5 years after moving to the area. He has been unfailingly helpful and judicious, never patronizing but very focused on overall health and wellness. The office is well-run if a bit impersonal, although they've always come through when we've needed information. I have recommended both Herndon Family Medicine and Dr. Weaver to others.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

Doctor Weaver had resolved my wife and my own medical problems. My wife was diagnosis as stomach pains for about two years by doctors from another medical institute. Dr. Weaver become her new doctor only about two weeks and decided that her pains was not stomach pain and told her to do ultra sound test. She was found that she has god bladder stones and need urgent surgery. I had similar condition. I got minor elbow pains from a travel for pulling luggage. later I got very severe pains in my arm with numbness. My elbow pain was gone very easily after taking pain medication but my arm and shoulder pains and numbness were not. He told me to do MRI test and found that I have injuries from an auto accident also and needed urgent surgery. He also helped me to find a very good neurosurgeon Dr. Donald Hope and neurologist Dr. Robert Richard. He is really a good doctor and I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2008

Dr. Weaver is very nice and personable. He also seems to know a lot about health and seems to care about the patient. I definitely recommend him if you are going to Herndon Family Medicine.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2007

Dr. Kevin M. Weaver's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Herndon, VA