Ratings for Dr. Anne M. O'Connor

Best doctor I've ever had. Just found out she is practicing in VT. Wish I could still go to her.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

Dr. Anne M. O'Connor is absolutely WONDERFUL!!! It's also worth noting that Dr. O'Connor has a background in midwifery. She cared for me when my first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage and an UNPLANNED C-Section, and her bedside manner was praiseworthy - she acknowledged the loss, patiently listened and answered ALL of my questions. She even made herself available for a callback when I had a question about what I was experiencing after my miscarriage.Dr. O'Connor is well-respected by her colleagues. She has a very dry, but calming personality and she is VERY knowledgable. So don't expect a "Chatty Cathy", but you can certainly expect that you have her undivided attention when she is with you. She definitely makes you feel heard and acknowledged. Dr. Anne M. O'Connor is in the Obstetrics, Gynecology & Nurse Midwifery department at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Specialty Care at Bedford Medical Park and you can schedule an appointment with her by calling 603-695-2900.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

What can I say, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this doctor! She listens and cares, she is a holisitic healer. She delivered my first child and did my prenatal for my second. Although I see her for OB care, she takes time to consider the whole person! The only negative about her is that in my experience, she is hardly ever on time, but that is only because she spends so much time with her patients, listening and getting to the bottom of problems instead of rushing them out the door when their 15 minutes is up. She is extremely knowledgable, compassionate, and loving. I can't say enough good things about her!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Dr. O'Connor was my primary OB/GYN doctor when I was trying to conceive and during my resulting pregnancy. She is one of the only doctors in the area that really understands the Fertility Awareness Method (for birth control/family planning) and really understands that women know their bodies best. She has been helpful and knowledgeable in making recommendations for post-birth care and birth control options when breast feeding, too. She is an amazing and caring doctor!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

She was great for my emergency csection. However... please take time to read my whole review. I had an emergency csection because after 7 hours into induction and being 5cm dialated with my water broke my daughter was breech. She should have listened when I kept going into false labor the WHOLE 2 last months of my pregnancy!!!! My baby girl was breech from16-41 weeks. She was possibly breech at the 20-21wk appt ultrasound. She only gives you one and TOTALLY wasted my time with nonstress tests instead of listening to me. I now know she has that hidden arrogance about her. It was my 2nd child, and I wish that my Dr who delivered my 1st child had been my doctor. I don't feel she is competent for prenatal, OR Csect went well with no complications though. She needs to listen to her patients more especially when it's the patients 2nd child... they have been through this before. My 1st child was born 100\% natural 2 hr 50 min total labor. I could have had my girl like this too.....

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

Dr. O is fantastic. She delivered both of my children, and I couldn't have asked for a more experienced, calm voice during the process. She always listened to my concerns and I never felt rushed or judged. I would HIGHLY recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

I LOVE Dr. O'Connor. I saw her for most of my pre-natal care. She is very calm, and relaxed and really listens to you. She is a knowledgable doctor.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2007

Dr. Anne M. O'Connor's Credentials

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

GHI