Ratings for Dr. Daniel L. Holland

I've been seeing Dr. Holland for several years now. I've been extremely satisfied with the level of care. When I have a concern, he listens to what I have to say and has always been very helpful. I actually went to see him the first time at the recommendation of a couple of other people because I was extremely dissatisfied with my doctor at the time.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

My immediate family and several friends have Dr. Holland and his group as their family physicians. i have always found Dr. Holland knowledgeable, forthright in "telling it like it is", and able to explain medical issues in lay terms that don't confuse us.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

This Dr. does not listen to you nor does he understand prescription doses. He put me on a dosage so High that I tried killing myself. When I was taken to the Psyche ER they diagnosed me in less than 5 minute daying there was a reason that the medicine I was prescribed didnot come in that High of mg. When I told this to Dr. Holland he shrugged his shoulders and misdiagnosed me. I had a true physical problem and needed 7 operations (he did not listen to me or perform any tests) he kept saying that I was bipolar. I had seen 3 psychiatrists even the one he sent me too and they all agrred 1) I WAS NOT BiPolar as Holland diagnosed and 2) I had a real physical problem and that the reason I was crying was because of my pain and lack of sleep. I switched to a much better Dr. farther away and she found the problem right away. I also found out this Dr. was in a program that allowed him to ship his last year of residency and start practicing right away. He needed that last year of study.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2009

I think this young physician lacks training. He is nice, just not as capable as he should be. Gave us some bad advise. Friends had similar experience. Might be better as a pidiatrician.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2007

Dr. Daniel L. Holland's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

MSP/BC Med