Ratings for Dr. Diane Munz

I have seen Dr. Munz about a month ago at her weekend ER clinic with my children. The receptionist/secretary, Rosa, was so nice and accommodating. Once at the office, she welcomed us with a smile and made us feel very comfortable and at ease. I have also dealt with her at Dr. Munz's office in her regular clinic, and she was always very efficient and friendly. She provides excellent service to patients and their families. Dr. Munz is always very thorough and answers all my questions. We definitely always receive great service at Dr. Munz's office!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Dr. Munz has always given very good care to my child. It is frustrating though to often be greeted by the answering machine and waiting for a call back. Although, calls are always returned back the same day. Judy, the office assistant, needs to improve on the office equipment as the fax is often down and there is no scanning to email available, which makes service slow. Office technology is outdated, but patient care remains.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

We had to take our child to her clinic as she was the pediatrician on call for the day and both visits showed extremely poor judgement and knowledge on our kid's state. The first being a broncholitis she diagnosed as severe asthma and pressed us to use a pump regularly to help him breath and the second was to diagnose him with a bad ear infection as well as "very possible strep infection". Leaving her office after the first time, we brought our son to the hospital emergency to verify as it came out of nowhere and our son never had nor was having a hard time breathing, and as we thought he did NOT have asthma, was not even wheezing for that matter and the hospital doctor advised us to never use a breathing pump unless needed. For the second, and definitely will be the last time going to see this looney, our son's ears were completely fine as was his throat and that's after having 2 other doctors verify them as we again, thought it was strange as our son did not have any other symptoms than fever and he has always had ear infections resulting from a cold developing. All this to say, Diane Munz's diagnosis are as unreliable as they come and it might come out string but in my opinion, it is dangerous to be prescribing antibiotics to infants when they are not needed at all and her practice should be looked at carefully as she very possibly has been diagnosing kids with things they didn't have and therefor prescribing drugs they shouldn't be taking. in my opinion, based on both experiences with Munz, she is more dangerous than efficient.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Munz has been my pediatrician for many years. She is very knowledgeable and comprehensive. Whenever I call the office, her staff is always very friendly and helpful. On one particular occasion, I spoke to one of her receptionists, Rosa, who was extremely efficient and provided me the information I needed regarding a difficult issue. She went out of her way to help me out. Outstanding service by Dr. Munz and her staff. 5 stars all the way!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Munz has been my pediatrican for many years. She is very knowledgeable and comprehensive. Whenever I call the office, her staff is always very friendly and helpful. On one particular occasion, I spoke to one of her receptionists, Rosa, who was extremely efficient and provided me the information I needed regarding a difficult issue. She went out of her way to help me out. Outstanding service by Dr. Munz and her staff.

Submitted July 6, 2017

She knows what she is doing, she is patient and explains everything to the patients and parents, her equipment is a bit "démodé" still she compensates with her knowledge, the replacing secretary is not really up to date, and lacks of interest in providing a good service, she can't use the scanner, e-mail and even fax, so she will make you go back many times. If you are looking for state of the art clinic this isn't, but if you don't mind old style with great knowledge, it is a great place. I bring my kids there, for me she couldn't be better!

Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr Munz has been my children Pediatrician for the past 18 yrs. Dr Munz is a wonderful and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr.Munz was my pediatrician since birth and is now , 26 years later the pediatrician for my 3 children. She is amazing, as is her secretary Judy. Always available, even on weekends and holidays there is always another doctors office that takes emergency patients, you never have to wait 12 hours at the ER for an ear infection on the weekends because of this. I will be devestated when she retires.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr Munz is an exceptionnal human beeing. Her professionnalism is great. She follows my adopted daughter since more than 8 years. She always been solidar with me as a parent and respected a lot my beloved daughter, even encouraging her talents. It's like she knows adopted kids need to have their self esteem boosted very often. When I talk with Dr Munz, I always feel encouraged and supported. Her availibility goes beyond the Office. She always answers me when I e-mail her my concerns.Judy is a real pearl. We talk and laugh together a great deal. It's great to have such a personnal experience in a small Dr's office with such a style and a human empathy.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

Dr. Munz has followed my five children since my oldest, now 35, was a year old and misdiagnosed by an experienced pediatrician reputed to be one of the best in Montreal. She got it right on the first try and I have been a devoted fan since. I have also had the opportunity to work with her professionally. She is simply the best. She has been absolutely amazing through every health issue over almost three and a half decades. It is true that she does not give much credence to junk science (e.g. the completely bogus claims regarding the dangers of vaccination) and she will challenge you if you are not willing to do what it takes to ensure your child's health. That is what I want: someone who tells it like it is and puts my kids' health first...even when her prescriptions are inconvenient. Montreal will lose a gem when she finally hangs up her shingle. Dr. Munz, you have been an angel of mercy throughout your career.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015