Ratings for Dr. Robert R. Younkin

I have seen Dr Younkin and agree he can seem a little abrupt~ However he ia an URGENT CARE doctor ,NOT family practice~ it's not his job to get your life history. He is treating my issue that I have NOW~ and he can either treat it or if it seems to be more detailed, then he will send me on to an other provider. He wont waist time.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

I agree that Dr. Younkin is HORRIBLE!!!! I have had to see him twice and I will never go back to him again. He will not explain to you what is wrong and what he is doing to treat it. No bedside manner at all! Hands you a Rx and doesn't even say what it is he is treating or how long you might be contagious for etc. I honestly have never met such a uncaring physician in my entire life.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2007

The WORST doctor I have ever seen! Even though he works in urgent care, he is a terrible doctor- mean, cold, horrible bedside manner, and didn't even bother to talk to me or ask me what was wrong. He didn't give me an examination, he just sent me to another doctor and ordered an MRI. He didn't want to find out what was wrong with me, made me think that I had a brain tumor, when it turned out to be a SINUS INFECTION. I filed a formal complaint but I doubt anything will come of it. AVOID THIS DOCTOR AT ALL COSTS!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2007

Dr. Robert R. Younkin's Credentials

• Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Denver Co 80262 (Grad. 1972)

Healthnet