Ratings for Dr. Kim M. Eickhorst

Dr Eikhorst is the only dermatologist I will see. Extremely knowledgeable

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

love, Dr. Kim always makes me feel at ease and is always professional and kind and makes me look fantastic...

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Wonderful experience with Dr. Eickhorst! She was kind and professional. She made me feel very calm and comfortable.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Eickhorst for over five years. Skin checks, botox, juvederm and many other appointments in regards to my skin. I honestly cant believe some of these reviews! I'm only leaving one because I'm convinced you can't please everyone and the people you dont please hurry and put a review up to "get back" at you! I am 100% pleased with this doctor. My treatments have been fantastic. She is friendly, caring and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend her. 5 stars.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

I am not sure by looking at that last review that the person who wrote the review seen the same doctor that I seen. Dr Eickhorst recently did Mohs surgery on someone so very dear to me. She was very nice and told us what to expect after the surgery. Although I was not able to stay in the room during the procedure I am told by my loved one that she talked and engaged him in conversation throughout the procedure. His recovery was lengthy but the doctor and staff explained what to expect. The area he had surgery on is healing well. I have a friend that also had surgery from Dr Eickhorst about a year ago and I can hardly see a scar. I would highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

This doctor is by far the WORST surgeon on the face of the earth....My mother was diagnosed with a skin cancer and we opted out of a normal excision thinking that the Mohs procedure would be more practical and cause less cutting and scarring. Instead my mother walked out of the office with HALF OF HER FACE MISSING....tissue sparing???? I totally disagree...my mother then developed an infection and this arrogant money hungary surgeon left the care of my mothers condition in the hands of her nurses and refused to even come in the room to see the wound.....My mother has Medicare insurance and our bill from her butchering my mother was the cost of a small house or a new car....she is the WORST most impersonable, nasty, poor excuse for a surgeon I have ever encountered....if you would like any of your family members that have been diagnosed with a skin cancer to look the same in holiday pictures to come....THEN STARE CLEAR OF THIS DOCTOR

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

After reading some of these other comments, it hardly seems like I've been seeing the same doctor as these people. Dr. Eickhorst performed a Mohs surgery on my jawline about two years ago and I have seen her for several other procedures since then. Every single time, the procedure went smoothly, the incisions site's healed perfectly, and she has been so warm and friendly, taking the time to answer my questions and explain the procedures. She came highly recommended from a number of friends and I am in absolutely agreement with them. If you're looking for a highly competent, kind, skilled dermatologist, you can find no better than Dr. Eickhorst.

Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Eickhorst was too busy to perform a procedure to remove a skin tag and hid under the guise of an erroneous medical "opinion" that it was too irritated. Upon getting a second opinion, I found out inflamed skin tags are the kind of tags that are supposed to be removed. She cost me a lot of money and time, only to see me for 90 seconds of rudeness and arrogance.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

This doctor was sloppy in her treatment and unwilling to extend her services to fix a botched job without charging significant additional dollars to correct her mistake.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I had a Mohs procedure on my face and an excision on my shoulder for Basal Cell Carcinomas. The shoulder healed fine but the face wound did not heal well. After the nurse took the sutures out and the doctor didn't check it, I got home to notice the wound was open in the center. I called with concerns and they told me to come in. I did and a nurse checked it and said she "thinks it'll be fine". Couple of days later the wound was still not closed and I called and they said to come in and another doctor checked and said "I think it'll be fine". When it was still not closed I called again and this time Dr Eickhorst looked at it. The first thing she said was " ok, I'll hold your hand" as if I needed handholding and my concerns were unfounded. Then the nurse said " now that three people have told you it'll be fine do you feel better? How fresh! Subsequently, both ends of the long gash have abcessed and oozed pus but since I was humiliated I won't call. I will, however, report her.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2013

Dr. Kim M. Eickhorst's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 2003)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal