Ratings for Dr. Sabah Bekhor

What a doctor!! I am very, very much impressed with Dr. Bekhor. He is very important to me after diagnosing me with a variant of Guillain-Barré syndrome. The same day he diagnosed me, he ordered immidiately the medication to stop the progression of the auto -immune desease, for which fact I am very , very gratefull. He saved my life and I consider him as a good, very reliable , very knowledgeable friend. His personality is outstanding!! .

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

What can I say about the best neurologist in Montreal. He is simply the best. I have been treated by Dr. Bekhor fir over 8 years now, and I know for fact that if I need treatment of a condition or a pain that has been missed by others I will get the diagnosis, the compassion, that he will hear my concerns and he will fix it. He treated my stenosis that was thought to be fibromyalgia! My knee that was painful even to walk for a year and diagnosed as everything else but a baker cyst that he arranged to be aspired and immediately the pain was gone! He treated my wrist which I was told tendinitis for 6 month and pain persisting despite anti-inflammatory etc..etc.. .God bless Dr Bekhor I cannot express how grateful I am to have him as my neurologist.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I was truly felt that I got the best possible treatment and owe my life to the Doctor and Staff! I might not be alive if Doctor didn’t listen and insist I go to the Hospital and follow his diagnosis and recommended treatment! Very caring and concerned!ly impressed with your nice facility and the caring staff and friendly can do attitude and smiles.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

He is most definitely number 1. Very kind friendly doctor but most importantly a friend. I have whats called a white coat syndrome with dr.Bekhor thats not the case at all.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

The most knowledgeable, caring and patient doctor I have ever met. He takes the time to listen to and answer all your questions. He gets you any required tests immediately, instead of in months. He is simply the best and I am so grateful he has been my doctor for the last 10 years. Saw him last week and he was amazing as usual. His assistant Laura is also fantastic, always with a smile, running the office with efficiency and professionalism. Thank you also to Mary in imaging at St-Mary's, who is one of a kind.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

There are not enough words to praise Dr. Bekhor. He is the most patient, kind , helpful and knowledgeable doctor I have ever met. I saw him last week for a health issue (which thankfully turned out fine). He calmed me down and took his time to answer every question. If required, he gets you tests almost immediately instead of the many months of waiting that is usual in our Quebec health care system. I am blessed to have him as my doctor for the past 10 years. Laura, who runs the very busy office is also amazing. She always has a smile and is super competent. She is Dr. Bekhor's right hand person. What a team! Blessed to know them both. As well, Mary in imaging at St-Mary's Hospital was also one of a kind.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Excellent doctor i recommend him,,,,, he is understanding and took his time explaining my problem with my wrist .... very satisfied

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Excellent doctor caring and supportive, I feel so blessed and thank you so much Dr Bekhor

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Superb Doctor, He saved my wife from being nearly paralyzed and now its like a miracle that she has normal sensation from all her extremedies. He does not give up on his patients. Thank you

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Thank you Dr Bekhor I feel so bkes Thank you Dr Bekhor for everything always caring and you are my number 1doctor. GOD BLESS YOU

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017