Ratings for Dr. Sabah Bekhor

The most knowledgeable, caring and patient doctor I have ever met. He takes the time to listen to and answer all your questions. He gets you any required tests immediately, instead of in months. He is simply the best and I am so grateful he has been my doctor for the last 10 years. Saw him last week and he was amazing as usual. His assistant Laura is also fantastic, always with a smile, running the office with efficiency and professionalism. Thank you also to Mary in imaging at St-Mary's, who is one of a kind.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

There are not enough words to praise Dr. Bekhor. He is the most patient, kind , helpful and knowledgeable doctor I have ever met. I saw him last week for a health issue (which thankfully turned out fine). He calmed me down and took his time to answer every question. If required, he gets you tests almost immediately instead of the many months of waiting that is usual in our Quebec health care system. I am blessed to have him as my doctor for the past 10 years. Laura, who runs the very busy office is also amazing. She always has a smile and is super competent. She is Dr. Bekhor's right hand person. What a team! Blessed to know them both. As well, Mary in imaging at St-Mary's Hospital was also one of a kind.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Excellent doctor i recommend him,,,,, he is understanding and took his time explaining my problem with my wrist .... very satisfied

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Excellent doctor caring and supportive, I feel so blessed and thank you so much Dr Bekhor

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Superb Doctor, He saved my wife from being nearly paralyzed and now its like a miracle that she has normal sensation from all her extremedies. He does not give up on his patients. Thank you

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Thank you Dr Bekhor I feel so bkes Thank you Dr Bekhor for everything always caring and you are my number 1doctor. GOD BLESS YOU

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

My first visit with Dr Bekhor. What a kind and caring individual. He was so patient and listened to everything I had to say and was so empathetic. I feel blessed to be his patient. Thank you Dr Bekhor, it's refreshing to know that amazing doctors still exist :o)

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Excellent doctor! And a wonderful secretary (Laura). Dr. Bekhor was kind, understanding and very knowledgeable. Laura went out of her way to schedule my mother's appointments at both the MGH and St. Mary's. Coming from someone who works in the medical profession, I can tell you personally that not many health care workers are as caring. Bravo to you both!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

I have been a patient of this Dr. 4 over 15 + years. He is truly amazing. He's patient, knowledge about the his field, and most of all listen & encourages dialogue with his patients. He truly looks at the situation and works with u 2 remedy it. I truly am blessed to have found him.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

i thank god everyday i found dr. Bekhor without him my face would probably still be numb and i`d still have massive migraines. There should be more doctors like dr.Bekhor out there that listen to their patients before assuming that the patients problem is always the same answer example ...weight

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016