Ratings for Dr. Fenton M. Sanger

Was the best doctor ever! He delivered me and my first born!!! I wish he was still practicing!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Dr Sanger betrayed me,another doctor sexually assaulted me in 1991 Sanger told me to file a report and that it was assault. Then turned around and accused me of being the kind of person who liked to stir up trouble. I went to him hoping he would tell me that I had not been assaulted inste he told me the behavior by the other doctor was wrong, and then turned around and supported the doctor who had sexually assaulted me, this was like being raped by Dr Sanger, after I had put my trust in him. I think he is an evil man who cares nothing for his patients. In court over 20 other women testified that this doctor had assaulted them as well, and yet Dr Sanger stood up for that doctor against his own patient. It has been nearly 20 years and I am still suffering for Dr Sangers betrayal. I would have believed him if he'd have told me that an anesthesiologist grabbing my breasts during the procedure was normal and nothing to be concerned about. Dr Chopra was found guilty of sexually assaulting me

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Dr. Sanger delivered our son several years ago, and was my physician for quite a while afterwards. He ensures that the best of care is received, not only in-office, but if hospitalized. I did not want to go to a certain hospital, due to unprofessional treatment from hospital staff for a different issue, and he said "Don't worry. That's not going to happen". True. I received top-notch care. He is extremely knowledgeable, well-known, and highly respected.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2007

When my wife was identified as a high risk pregnancy, Dr. Sanger took the highest quality care for her. All the hospitals know him and she got an executive suite at 5 star hospital. My son is now in the gifte/talented program at his elementary school.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2007

Dr. Fenton M. Sanger's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1967)