Ratings for Dr. Saleh F. Dyke

This is a doctor who really cares more about his patients, then theses so called lolly pop sucker doctors we have in todays world....

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Excellent physician. He will be missed as my family’s primary care physician.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

He has been my doctor for 13 years. HE CARES! He wants to spend the time talking to the patient so he can better help. I've lived all over the country he is the best!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

He's been my primary care doctor since 1999, with good reason!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

A good doctor....always there for you when you need him.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Happy that my doctor of over 20 years continues! He's spoiled me for every other doctor...

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Good news! Dr Sal is, as of Nov 2014, back. He will be seeing patients at Cherry St Health services- westside. Stocking street. Welcome..you are well regarded and appreciated.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

I had worked in Arizona as an RN for over 25 years before moving to Grand Rapids 3 years ago. I needed to find a good doctor in GR area. All of my family members have been seeing Dr. " D" (this site will not let me use his last name) for many years and highly recommended him. Besides seeing him myself, I often take my elderly mother for her appointments. We have needed help with some very challenging issues over the years. Dr. D" has been wonderful! None of us would think to go to anyone else. He is what any doctor should strive to emulate. After working so many years with egotistical physicians and those indifferent to recognizing patients as real human beings and not just numbers and money, I have been so impressed and appreciative and fortunate to have him as my doctor. He is bright and kind and genuinely caring. He listens and goes out of his way to do what is best for his patients. He is most awesome!!! ...D. Vernon, RN

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Dr. Salis simply the best doctor I've ever encountered in my 54 years on Earth. I've been a patient of his for almost 15 years. Besides being knowledgeable, he is a caring and honest individual with a phenomenal bedside manor. He has not only saved my life, he has saved the quality of my life. Where he goes, I go, and so will the vast majority of anyone lucky enough to call him their doctor. Yes...he's that good.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr. Saleh F. Dyke's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal