Ratings for Dr. Donald D. Cole

Dr.cole is amazing, he's helped me with my Health tremendously!!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. Cole should try to get his money back for med. school. He clearly missed some basics. He instructed me to take 2 aspirin for a migraine. It's 2012 not 1950. Clearly he has never had one. Furthmore he was giving me his last instructions as he was walking out the door and out in the hall. Horrible bedside manner. Total waste of my time and money.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2012

I went in for help because I can't lose weight and instead of helping, he tried to push his wife's weight loss business on me and suggested I reduce my calories to 1000 or less even though I exercise 2 hours a day. He was a distrustful, cold, callous, and unpleasant.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010

I wanted to start seeing a regular Doctor after I was still recovering from being in the hospital with a terrible virus that wiped out my system. I feel Dr. Cole wasn't too concerned with my physical aspects I was dealing with and quickly started on medications that didn't help. I also felt he was a bit condisending and made me feel I really didn't have any problem. My last appointment was also cancelled by them and they couldn't see me till a week after. If I had been really sick a week is unexceptable. I took it as a sign I shouldn't be going there. The tech was who check me in was really nice though. I'm still dealing with my issues and now looking into alternative medicine

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

Dr. Cole is great - the best PCP I've ever had. He really takes an interest in your physical well-being, and is more likely to prescribe good nutrition and lifestyle habits than to order up a test or new pharm prescription. His staff members are efficient and have a sense of humor - and they return calls promptly. On top of it all, ARC has really figured out how to do healthcare right - having all the lab facilities in the same building as the doctors means you can see your doctor and get your labs done all in less than an hour - so you don't miss hours of work just to get a physical. ARC really has a winning formula and is a bright spot in the blightest landscape of American healthcare.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

Very nice and thorough. Seemed concerned about my total well-being, not just treating things individually. The office seems to have the latest technology and the doctor seems aware of the most modern treatments.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

Extremely thorough and didn't make me feel rushed at all. I had 4 ailments and he was glad to tackle all of them. Very nice and professional.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

Great service, very helpful, great listener, really enjoyed his bedside manner

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

This was my first time for a physical in a very long time. Dr. Cole was very patient and allowed me to ask as many questions as I liked. He allowed me to inquire about many different health concerns that had accrued over the years. He throughly explained why I need not be too anxious about these issues and how to best deal with them in the least intrusive ways. I very much appreciated his bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

I like doctors that listen. They also give you 20% of if you pay cash. I cant state how comfortable I am with Dr. Cole. I highly recommend anyone looking for a young doctor who cares. And the last thing is great bedside mannor.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2007

Dr. Donald D. Cole's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1997)

Connecticare