Ratings for Dr. Izak Nel

My son was a patient of Dr. Nel in Estevan in 2007/2008 and I still rave about him!! So kind and caring and knowledgable! Shame Estevan couldn't keep this top notch doc around. Shame!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Our family is completely blessed to have Dr. Nel as our doctor. Kerry is a wonderful person as well.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Was very lucky to get Dr Nel as our family physician in Port Alberni. We totally lucked out and he was able to take on me, my wife, her father, my mother, and our daughter and grandson. Truly a family doctor. We are all very pleased with his whole approach to health. Sorry, Estevan we're gonna keep him him here if we can ;)

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Dr nel is a great doctor. Very kind, listens to you and actually seems to care!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Dr Nel is the most caring, sincere Doctor, I have ever met. He is very knowledgeable, quick to refer if necessary. I was a Cancer patient with limited income, & he help me find resources to make my journey less stressful. You always leave his office feeling that he really cares you. His receptionist is a real gem, very helpful, and is always got a big smile for you. I had to move & tried to convince him to move with me.. Port Alberni is lucky to have him..

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Always helpful and great with kids. Always goes the extra mile to ensure your care. He's been our GP for 4years

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Seen him ER and he phoned me himself to see if I was feeling any better such a nice doctor.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

He's a caring person and you can tell he will try and help you out not for himself and his earnings but because he seems legit caring

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Knowledgeable, careing, sincere both doctor and staff

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Nel is one of the most sincere, helpful, and caring doctors I have yet to find. He takes the time to listen and diagnoses the problem. He is excellent with not only my husband and I, but also our child. We are so lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014