Ratings for Dr. Izak Nel

I wish I could also rate is receptionist - Carrie is amazing and kind. Dr Izak Nel is the BEST GP I have ever had. I have had a digestive disease from age 6 and moved quite a bit so I have had many GP's in my 43 years of life. He treats the whole person and has a wonderful bedside manner. He treats my teenagers with respect and kindness and they are comfortable letting him know their concerns.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Very knowledgeable and kind. Takes his time and listens well.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

He is what every Dr. should strive to be. I am so fortunate to have such wise and caring Dr.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Dr. Nel has been our family doctor for the past year since we moved here, and my family and I couldn't be happier. He is thorough and patient, and he takes the time to listen. He has superb bedside manners. He looks at problems from various angles, making his approach more wholistic. We also find the receptionist Carrie delightful - always a smile on her face! Bravo!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

I recently moved back to Port Alberni and was so very fortunate that Dr Nel has taken me on as a patient. First and foremost he sincerely listens ..... He explains any treatment in a clear manner. I have the opportunity to question and be interactve in my health care plan....and I have never felt rushed. Carrie has a wonderful caring energy ....so my heartfelt thank-you to these healthcare professionals

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I am so very happy Port Alberni has a doctor like Dr Nel both him and his receptionist are very kind and make you feel comfortable I feel they truly care

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

My son was a patient of Dr. Nel in Estevan in 2007/2008 and I still rave about him!! So kind and caring and knowledgable! Shame Estevan couldn't keep this top notch doc around. Shame!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Our family is completely blessed to have Dr. Nel as our doctor. Kerry is a wonderful person as well.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Was very lucky to get Dr Nel as our family physician in Port Alberni. We totally lucked out and he was able to take on me, my wife, her father, my mother, and our daughter and grandson. Truly a family doctor. We are all very pleased with his whole approach to health. Sorry, Estevan we're gonna keep him him here if we can ;)

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Dr nel is a great doctor. Very kind, listens to you and actually seems to care!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014