You may also like

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Was very lucky to get Dr Nel as our family physician in Port Alberni. We totally lucked out and he was able to take on me, my wife, her father, my mother, and our daughter and grandson. Truly a family doctor. We are all very pleased with his whole approach to health. Sorry, Estevan we're gonna keep him him here if we can ;)

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Dr nel is a great doctor. Very kind, listens to you and actually seems to care!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Dr Nel is the most caring, sincere Doctor, I have ever met. He is very knowledgeable, quick to refer if necessary. I was a Cancer patient with limited income, & he help me find resources to make my journey less stressful. You always leave his office feeling that he really cares you. His receptionist is a real gem, very helpful, and is always got a big smile for you. I had to move & tried to convince him to move with me.. Port Alberni is lucky to have him..

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Knowledgeable, careing, sincere both doctor and staff

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Nel is one of the most sincere, helpful, and caring doctors I have yet to find. He takes the time to listen and diagnoses the problem. He is excellent with not only my husband and I, but also our child. We are so lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr. Izak Nel's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our family is completely blessed to have Dr. Nel as our doctor. Kerry is a wonderful person as well. "

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Was very lucky to get Dr Nel as our family physician in Port Alberni. We totally lucked out and he was able to take on me, my wife, her father, my mother, and o..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor engages in child abuse. Shame on those who rate him highly."

August 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr nel is a great doctor. Very kind, listens to you and actually seems to care!"

December 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Nel is the most caring, sincere Doctor, I have ever met. He is very knowledgeable, quick to refer if necessary. I was a Cancer patient with limited income, &..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always helpful and great with kids. Always goes the extra mile to ensure your care. He's been our GP for 4years"

December 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Seen him ER and he phoned me himself to see if I was feeling any better such a nice doctor."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He's a caring person and you can tell he will try and help you out not for himself and his earnings but because he seems legit caring"

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Knowledgeable, careing, sincere both doctor and staff"

October 8, 2014
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

November 9, 2013
  • City changed from "Estevan" to "Port Alberni", State changed from "SK" to "BC"

January 24, 2013