Ratings for Dr. David Sangster

Long story short I started to see Dr. Sangster after years of back pain. In 4 months I was pretty much pain free and only going every second week. I made the foolish decision that I didn't need to go anymore. About 6 months later I started getting into pain again, but decided to try someone closer to home. I spent 4 months with this second Chiropractor (who I won't name) and saw little to no improvement. In fact after 4 months I started to get worse. I made the decision to go back to Dr. Sangster thinking he helped me before and maybe he can do it again. I WAS RIGHT!! I promised myself that if he got me well again, I would write my first review ever. I wanted people to know there are good and bad Chiropractors and I know we all have different problems, but don't give up. I highly recommend Dr. Sangster and thank him for helping me. I saw significant results within just one month and now after two months I only need to visit once a week. This time I won't stop. I learned my lesson. It's worth it do go every other week to be pain free. Thanks for reading.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

I haven't had chiropractic treatment before. I had expected more relief.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Amazing Dr. He knows his stuff and has the best bed side manner.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

He was so respectful and helpful with my elderly mother. She was afraid of chiropractors, but Dr. Sangster changed her mind. She now look forward to her appointments and feels better than she has in a long time.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Dr. Sangster helped me resolve my severe sciatica very quickly. I am very pleased with his excellent care.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Very knowledgeable and professional. I have been skeptical of chiropractic care but after being treated by Dr. Sangster I believe!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Very pleased with Dr.Sangster. Had sciatica and was in severe pain. Went away within 3 weeks. He was able to get me in quickly and was always punctual. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr.Sangster has helped me so much throughout my pregnancy, I don't know how I would have survived without him. From excruciating sciatica to low back pain, it seems Dr. Sangster was the only chiropractor in Kitchener that was able to help me.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Dr. Sangster is extremely friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking treatment.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

I saw Dr. Sangster for chiropractic treatment of my back which was not as successful as hoped for.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013