Ratings for Dr. David Sangster

He was so respectful and helpful with my elderly mother. She was afraid of chiropractors, but Dr. Sangster changed her mind. She now look forward to her appointments and feels better than she has in a long time.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Dr. Sangster helped me resolve my severe sciatica very quickly. I am very pleased with his excellent care.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Very knowledgeable and professional. I have been skeptical of chiropractic care but after being treated by Dr. Sangster I believe!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Very pleased with Dr.Sangster. Had sciatica and was in severe pain. Went away within 3 weeks. He was able to get me in quickly and was always punctual. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr.Sangster has helped me so much throughout my pregnancy, I don't know how I would have survived without him. From excruciating sciatica to low back pain, it seems Dr. Sangster was the only chiropractor in Kitchener that was able to help me.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Dr. Sangster is extremely friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking treatment.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

I saw Dr. Sangster for chiropractic treatment of my back which was not as successful as hoped for.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

Dr. Sangster has done an amazing job at curing my sciatica. I had been suffering with it for almost a year. I went to Dr. Sangster, barely able to walk and was planning on cancelling my vacation. Within 3 weeks the pain was completely gone. I’ve been going to chiropractors for years, but I’ve never had results like this in such a short time.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

Dr. David Sangster is amazing!! Im glad I found him through this site,... I highly recommended him : )

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Dr. Sangster is an amazing chiropractor! He took the time to listen carefully to my concerns and then quickly came to an accurate diagnosis of the cause of my pain. He didn't just treat the symptoms - like my MD did. I have seen him only 8 times since our initial assessment and I'm completely pain free and feel better than I have in years. My husband was so impressed he started going last week for his chronic neck pain and headaches and he is already amazed at the results. Dr. Sangster is an asset to his profession and is one of the most kind (and funny) individuals I have met. I'm glad we were able to get in before he starts refusing new patients.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012