Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Chase

I agree with the comments from 2007. He's ok, didn't really engage with me but did what I needed. I'm ok with the "House" style doctor as long as they know what they are doing. I've lowered my expectations regarding bed side manner as service in general is in crisis these days. His receptionist is sweet, but a knuckle head, and I have left messages for appointments before with no call back, spent many minutes on hold, and once she snapped that she only talks to about 200 people per day. Seems they may need a little help. I really don't understand how doctors can leave their business success up to an inept reception desk.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

Dr. Chase seems competent, but in seven years, I have met him once. Nurse practicioner Susan Sullivan is great -- but the administrative team is so inept that it takes WEEKS of voice-mail back-and-forth to schedule an appointment. Phone calls go automatically to an answering machine; calls take two days to return. They've hung up on me and forgotten to inform me when my appointment was canceled due to the doctor's family emergency. I've waited more than one hour routinely in the office. Despite pleasant experiences with Susan, I am finding another practicioner because of customer service problems.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2007

It's been years since I moved from SF to Virginia. Still remember Chase and his outstanding service. Truly the best doctor I've ever been to. Gave me great comfort that he knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2006

Excellent bedside manner - very helpful, knows of many conditions

flag | Submitted August 29, 2005

Dr. Michael C. Chase's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1972)

MSP/BC Med