Ratings for Dr. Gustavo A. Colon

VERY UNSATISFIED!!! Dr. Colon did not address the results of the surgery. I was shocked by a big scar on my nose and a partial tummy tuck which by the scar appears to be a partial one! Months after the surgery he brushed me off and I was told to come back in 3 months. After 3 months I was told the same thing. After going thru Katrina and the loss of everything, I thought this would be a positive begining - NOT! I still can't breath from the damage he did. Good thing he retired!!!!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

5 weeks out with repetitive infection & incision re-opening. Big protrusion of stomach muscles that were supposedly repaired, crooked umbilicus. He just blows off every concern like its not a big deal. Receptionist can't speak english well.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

VERY UNHAPPY WITH RESULTS! I DO NOT BELIEVE I RECEIVED THE CARE EXPECTED. DOCTOR NOT VERY HELPFUL AND HAD THE FEELING I WAS BRUSHED OFF :(

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

flag | Submitted October 11, 2007

Dr. Gustavo A. Colon's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1964)

Kaiser-Permanente