Ratings for Dr. Dana J. Hogan

Horrible doctor. Pit her in a stressful situation or get her on a bad day and she will snap. Untrustworthy. We started out with a great relationship untill one day when there were multiple what sounded like stressful appointsmemt she flipped out. Would never trust her with my child again.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Hogan! I always seem to have lots of questions, yet I never get the impression she's rushing through to get me out the door. She explains everything thoroughly and is very reassuring. I also love how she doesn't just throw medication at my child, she is willing to try other routes first and only medicate when necessary. She has helped me very much in the care of my baby. I'm so glad to have a doctor that I trust so much. I do however agree with some of the other comments about her staff. My very first phone interaction with her office almost caused me to go somewhere else, but I didn't have time to find another doctor. I loved Dr Hogan, so I stayed. But aside from a couple nurses I've never really had a great experience with her staff. Usually just short and rude. The check out lady just mumbles stuff under her breath and then hands me an appt card. I would be very happy if she had some office changes, but otherwise I'm totally pleased.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

I absolutely love Dr Hogan. She has patience with me as a first time mom who is afraid of everything. She is sweet and kind and she helps me relaxe . The nurses are also lovely! The staff who are at the desks though are barely pleasant let alone friendly. Well maybe not all of them but a few are downright rude at times. A smile and a friendly greeting from staff is all I would need to rate her excellentl. I mean it's a pediatricians office an air of friendliness is important.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr. Hogan takes a wild guess at what is going on with your child and then hopes that you just deal with it when you get home. Every other visit I have to ask for another appointment because she didn't listen or care the first time. Just more money for her. Her front staff have went from nice to beyond rude by the year. Its getting harder to make an appointment with her. I end up going to the urgent center 90% of the time and then having to make an appointment for a follow up which I get an appointment for just fine.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

We are so thankful for Dr. Hogan and her staff! The Dr. herself is very knowledgeable and answers all the questions an overly inquisitive mother would have with patience and care. I also enjoy the way her practice mixes the best modern medicine and traditional(natural, at home) care. Her staff is also wonderful; friendly, patient, capable and understanding. There was a slight mix-up with our insurance on our first visit and they were very helpful taking care of it, patient while the information was relayed through multiple parties, and understanding when it caused us to be an hour late for our appointment. I would recommend Dr. Hogan and Sunshine to any of our beloved friends and family. Blessed to have her in Watkinsville!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

She is a caring doctor but she is not a knowledgeable doctor. There are times we have had to come back 2 or 3 times to get the right diagnose. For the most part her staff has customer service skills. I have had no issues with the front office. BUT there are two nurses I don't like at all. They are NOT patient.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

She is hands down the best pediatrician. I don't have anyone else to compare her to, but cannot imagine there being any one better. She is extremely caring, thorough, friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to listen to all questions/concerns. If only I could find a family doctor and dentist as wonderful as Dr. Hogan!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Dr Hogan treats you with the up most respect. If you have a question and she is not in her office she will call you HERSELF! She is very helpful and I love the fact that she doesn't try to put your child on every medicine out there. She tries her best to go all natural. You never feel like she is out to get your money. WONDERFUL Thank God I found such a sweet person to take care of my little one.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2008

wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! the greatest pediatrician EVER. and her staff is just as perfect!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2008

We love doctor Hogan. My daughter has been going to her for about 6 years and we have never had a problem with her at all. Very understanding and helpful and my daughter loves her. She's just amazing!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2007

Dr. Dana J. Hogan's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1994)

HealthPartners