Ratings for Dr. George E. Heading

Disabled woman made multiple appointment were all cancelled last minute which was a MAJOR hardship

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr. Heading cannot be trusted. His surgical skills are questionable and risky. He is charming but not reliable.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Excellent doctor. .....he has a good knowledge. I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

He is wonderful! Wonderful bedside manner, courteous, and empathetic. He delivered my son and really my my experience wonderful...

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

Dr. Heading could best advance medical science by retiring from the profession.He has botched up surgeries more than once. He has lied to his patients and will cover his tracks by omitting facts on the medical charts. How he keeps practicing is beyond belief. Please check his reviews on vitals.com . Ask him about why so many patients have c-sections deliveries or hysterectomies that were not needed. There are better doctors choose from so avoid this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

Dr. Heading has been my OBGYN for over 15 yrs. He delivered both my kids. I have been very happy with his professionalism, and his caring and friendly bedside manner. Will recommend him to those looking for a good doctor in the area.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

I found Dr. Heading to be very caring, knowledgable and honest. He will speak "honestly" about medical necessity in certain exams and isn't offended if you challenge him. He has been up to date on medical literature when I question him. I use him for regular GYN routine visits.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

Dr. Heading doesn't stand by his patients. He doesn't care about the outcome of his surgeries and runs away from his patients when his actions cause lifetime damages.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2010

I have been seeing Dr Heading for some time now,I quess as long as he has been in this office. I have to start by saying that he is a very understanding,careing,and knowledgeable Doctor.I trust him very much,He has always been on target, and he goes the extra mile to let you know that you and your feelings are very important to him.I started seeing Dr Heading after my Dr of many years retired,I was not sure if I was going to stay with him,It did not take long ,he won my trust the first visit. I then sent my Daughter to him,she feels the same way I do about him. I cant"t say enough about him, When my Grandaughter was born I was in the delivery room,Dr Heading was wonderfull!!! I only wish he was a Doctor when I had my Children. The medical field needs more Doctors like DR Heading . I Strongly recommended him. Also I want to say that his staff is great and very helpfull.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2007

Dr. George E. Heading's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal