Ratings for Dr. Michael J. MARICIC

DR Maricic is my favorite doctor ever!!! He is caring and concerned about my health.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

Was very disappointed when asked a woman on the phone how to stop a particular medication and she told me to google it. How could a firm with such credibility say that to a patient?

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

Wonderful person. Helpful and listens. Having multiple types of arthritis makes a Doctor of his caliber a life saving Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Kind competent and willing to extend himself to solve a difficult diagnosis

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

Only looks at test results, very condescending. Not willing to investigate if unsure what the problem is

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Doesn't listen or pay attention to efforts patient takes to control disease outside of his regiment. Doesn't monitor joint health. Doesn't run regular blood tests. Refuses medical imaging to correctly diagnose problems. Condescending.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr Maricic is wonderful. So gentle when he speaks, and his nurse practitioner is very good too.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Maricic for close to 5 years for fibromyalgia he is wonderful. I have seem to be progressing in discomfort. My entire life is now being affected. I had blood work done last week to check for other diseases. A woman called me back after 2 calls. She had me very flustered. I had questions if I could have a zoonosis disease due to my line of work. She told me to go to my primary care I told her I was sent back to dr. Maricic. I told her that dr. Maricic told me I had fibromyalgia. She actually told me "we don't treat THAT here." she was rude and condescending . So not representative of this office.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Didn't seem to know much about my particular issue (fibromyalgia).

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Very good doctor. I would recommend this MD to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010

Dr. Michael J. MARICIC's Credentials

• Univ Of Zagreb, Med Fak, Zagreb, Croatia (Grad. 1978)

AARP