Ratings for Dr. Wills

I have had different experiences with Dr. Wills than the previous reviewer. I have been to his office 4 or 5 times, and have never had to wait for more than 1/2 an hour. Maybe it depends on when you go in. So far he has made me believe that he is a straight talker and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

Dr. Wills, Jr. overbooks his patients which results in a very long wait in the front office. I usually had to wait between 1 and 2 hours. The long wait time is unacceptable, I would not mind waiting 10-15 minutes, but an hour or more shows me that Dr. Wills is uncaring. Further, he never apologized for the long wait periods or explained why I had to wait so long. Also, Dr. Wills is not an investigative physician, meaning if he doesn't know what's wrong with a patient he will not take the time to investigate their symptoms. He'll just make guesses instead of admitting that he doesn't know what's wrong. He's just not a caring physician and in my opinion is only practicing medicine for the money, not because he cares about the well-being of people. The only good thing worth mentioning is that his office staff are pleasant to the patients. Unfortunately, this is not enough for good patient care.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2007

Dr. Wills's Credentials

• Meharry Med Coll Sch Of Med, Nashville Tn 37208 (Grad. 1993)