Ratings for Dr. Douglas B. Daining

Dr. Daining became our family doctor after our regular doctor left the practice. We've loved working with him. He is kind and detailed, yet has a relaxed manner. He works well with and coordinates care with specialists well.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Takes the time to listen and address my concerns. I would definitely recommend him to any of my friends.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Dr. Daining is a kind man but needs to take more time listening to his patients and being aggressive in their treatment. Our daughter was misdiagnosed and her illness was not taken seriously. She is in very rough shape now because of the lack of time Dr. Daining took to look into her condition.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dr. Daining has been my doctor ever since i could remember. he never forgets to ask if I have questions, and sometimes when i have to take my little brother to the doctor's office with me and he has something bothering him, even though i didnt schedule an appt. for the little bro he will see him on the drop of a dime as well. always been helpful to me. 5 :)

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Daining is an amazing, caring doctor. He always takes his time with my children and answers all my questions. I never feel rushed. One particular time I took my ill daughter in to see him, and I also had my infant son with me. Dr. Daining carried my daughter (age 4 at the time) out to the car because she didn't feel well enough to walk. I think that really shows his caring, personal nature.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2007

Dr. Douglas B. Daining's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1979)