Ratings for Dr. Paul D. Douglas

Once I paid money up front, they acted like they could care less. Always wait for the appt once there, and am always early. Staff is inexperienced-and ask me what it is I would need - Me? I'm the patient ! Never get the full story on treatments and nothing to view in writing. They are expensive but I do have some dental ins. It seems the dentist should consult with you re treatments alone in his office first, but there are always two or more staff standing around when trying to speak with Dr Douglas - no confidentiality at all.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

I have used Painless Paul for over 15 years. He does excellent work but his prices are sky high. I went in for a checkup and walked out with an $38,000 estimate to redo veneers, fill a couple cavaties and refill some older cavaties. I am considering finding a new dentist.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2008

Outwardly, very pleasant, but changes appts frequently and does not always finish up with visit - will disappear, in many cases, before you are finished with him and before your appt time is complete, and getting him back into the room with you, once he's left either causes you undue waiting time or you end up having to reschedule. very frustrating.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2007

The doctor is a nice guy as is his staff but the prices are ridiculously high. I feel like I'm getting gouged on extra procedures to pay for his overhead and high tech equipment.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2007