Ratings for Dr. Brian H. Rank

A truly poor doctor. Arrogant and nasty when patient asked questions challenging his decisions. Mis-diagnosed me for more than a year. Not good. Also...did not provide me with a gown to put on b4 exam, instead watched me as I disrobed! Pretty brazen. I fired him and found auch better doctor who helped me cure my cancer. Now -10+ years cancer free. Without his help.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I've been impressed with the amount of time he has taken with me. I've felt like he understands that cancer is not just a physical disease. He carefully explains everything and answers all of my questions making sure I understand everything. On my first visit I could tell he had thoroughly reviewed my chart. He was able to recount details my medical history (without my chart or a computer screen in front of him) since I've been with HP. That has been about 21 years! I feel like he really cares about his patients and also he keeps up to date on research and treatments. Both my husband and I have felt like he's the voice of sanity in the midst of all the insanity that was around us this past year.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2008

Excellent Cancer doctor. Took time and answered my questions. Gave me and my family confidence and information to fight my cancer.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2007

Dr. Brian H. Rank's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1979)