Ratings for Dr. Yahya Khalid Siddiq

Great doctor - worth the wait. Busy...elderly clientele. Staff is friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Every time I went, I waited at least an hour and a half. Then, once you get in "the back", it's a bit like an assembly line. Not for me. No doctor makes ME wait that long.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I only ever met with Dr. Siddiq once or twice, but I was impressed with his knowledge and helpfulness. Over the next two years, I met with his practitioner, Geraldine who was EXCELLENT. She was extremely knowledgable, very patient, and exceptionally personal and caring. I highly recommend seeing her if Siddiq isn't available. The staff is friendly and nice, and willing to help with getting records and prescriptions over the phone, etc. Be advised: the office can get backed up really badly with patients. To avoid an hour+ wait, be the first appointment of the day. Before I learned this, I would wait for an uncomfortably long time. Otherwise, Siddiq's office is great!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Very knowledgeable and helpful, I have been seeing Dr. Siddiq for over 8 years and really like him and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

One of the best doctors I have met. He knows his stuff, and is very professional. Fantastic kind staff

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013

RUDE STAFF, OVERCROWDED.. YOU WILL WAIT FOR HOURS JUST TO BE SEEN 10MIN... AND HES RUDE TO.. I CHANGED MY DOCTOR AND WENT TO A PIEDMONT DOCTOR.. LOVE IT THERE

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Dr Siddiq is a great Doctor and very friendly and very helpful. The wait is very long, but it is worth the wait to see him. The PAs are ****s and need to find a different job because they dont know about diabetes.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dr. Siddiq was my doctor 15 years ago. I have moved back to the area and am having a lot of issues with diabetes & thyroid. He is the best there is to treat both conditions. My family has used him for over 30 years.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Dr Siddiq is not very forthcomeing with information at all times, it takes additional questions to get the full picture. Mike Allen is better at giving tne information concerning the visit at the appointment. The nursing staff does very well and are helpful. Medical records is unbeliveably slow as is being seen at the appointment time, some waits have been two hours. late

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

The wait time is very long. Staff is very kind and polite. Dr. Siddiq does not think outside of the box. I came in for labs with some concerning changes in symptoms and asked to briefly speak with him and he turned me away telling me to consult my PCP. After my own research, the new conditions could very likely be explained by the condition he is exploring for me. But he was quick to turn me away. He was not compassionate one bit when I was almost in tears. I've been searching nine months...I need answers and I need a caring doctor. I did not find that here.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

Dr. Yahya Khalid Siddiq's Credentials

• Dow Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1962)

Optima