Ratings for Dr. David A. Rankin

Dr Rankin exceeded my expectations. He has an amazing bed side manner. Dr Rankin takes the time to truly listen & will go over any questions or concerns. Extremely caring & sincere. His staff is just as wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Dr. Rankin is very professional and has excellent bed side manners, I was concern about something after my surgery and I called him on his cell to ask him he reassured me that everything was fine. Never had a doctor give out his cell before, so his patients can reach him personally. The staff are very professional concern for your well being as well. I would recommend him to family and friends. May God continue to use him to do the job that he is doing. ( Awesome Man).

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Dr. Rankin is a great doctor. I was apprehensive going into my surgery but his staff assured me everything would be fine and their confidence kept me at ease. I'm still recovering but I'm pleased with my results and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone. If your having a hard time finding a doctor go in for a consult. You won't regret it!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr Rankin is an excellent surgeon. He is caring and understanding The staff is attentive and always willing to help and try to diminish any anxiety you may have I highly recommend Dr Rankin....you will be VERY pleased

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

My Breast Implant exchange experience was a very positive one. Dr Rankin is an excellent surgeon and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

The entire staff is wonderful caring & helpful. Office is run very efficiently. Dr Rankin has a GREAT bedside manner. Felt comfortable & relaxed the second I met him, knew he was the man for the job. Did a mommy make over & exceeded all my expectations ! His credentials speak for itself. I highly recommend Dr Rankin :)

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

DR RANKIN is the best surgeon one could hope for. He and his staff are kind, courteous and friendly. They treat you like family and go above and beyond to insure your comfort. Dr Rankin is amazing and his skill is shown by the results he achieves. I am thrilled by his work and would not even consider going to anyone else. I have consulted other surgeons before going with Dr Rankin and once you meet him you will agree. He is fantastic and am so glad to have found him.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

I went to Dr Rankin before and am going again next week. He has a great bedside manner, explained everything, and his staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I am looking forward to my next visit.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

After consulting in several doctors that had been referred to me I chose Dr Rankin. He assured me of any concerns that I had regarding my procedure. He and his staff were wonderful before and after surgery. I highly recommend and would use Dr Rankin again.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

The doctor is absolutely top notch. I have travelled around the country to areas such as LA, NYC and Miami and Dr. rankin has something different. He truly cares about his profession and above all in honest.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Dr. David A. Rankin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Amerigroup