Ratings for Dr. David A. Rankin

Dr. Rankin is an amazing doctor. He is a master artist in my opinion with an incredible bedside manner. After my surgery he gave me his personal cell phone number and told me to call if I had any questions. I couldn't believe it. I called him a few times and his response was immediate. I am thrilled with how my body looks because of him. He has changed my life. I can't help but include his staff. From the receptionist to nurses to management they were incredible. They always greet you with a smile and a pleasant hello. They also know you by name and attend to you promptly. Bea is Dr.Rankin's right hand. She also gave me her personal cell phone number and I again used that number. Her response was instant. Before I had surgery I went to many other surgeons. Dr. Rankin was my last stop and he and his staff won me over hands down. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Talk about feeling like a celebrity! Last week I had my face rejuvenated and lifted by Dr David Rankin and my body Liposuctioned and Sculpted by Dr Dev Vibhakar. on the same day! I can’t say enough about this dynamic duo. They made me feel extra special and I feel like they went the extra mile for me (although judging by their waiting room, I see everyone feels the same way). The multiple consultations, questions and concerns were all handled with genuine patience and professionalism by either of the surgeons or the staff almost immediately, if not right away. I truly was never worried about anything, I knew I was in good hands from day one and although its really early to tell the final result, I can say that the road to recovery isn’t as bad as I thought and knowing I have a great team behind me has helped me so much! Going in for my suture removal tomorrow and start my lymphatic drainage massage in a couple of weeks. I can’t possibly be more excited!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr Rankin exceeded my expectations. He has an amazing bed side manner. Dr Rankin takes the time to truly listen & will go over any questions or concerns. Extremely caring & sincere. His staff is just as wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Dr. Rankin is very professional and has excellent bed side manners, I was concern about something after my surgery and I called him on his cell to ask him he reassured me that everything was fine. Never had a doctor give out his cell before, so his patients can reach him personally. The staff are very professional concern for your well being as well. I would recommend him to family and friends. May God continue to use him to do the job that he is doing. ( Awesome Man).

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Dr. Rankin is a great doctor. I was apprehensive going into my surgery but his staff assured me everything would be fine and their confidence kept me at ease. I'm still recovering but I'm pleased with my results and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone. If your having a hard time finding a doctor go in for a consult. You won't regret it!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr Rankin is an excellent surgeon. He is caring and understanding The staff is attentive and always willing to help and try to diminish any anxiety you may have I highly recommend Dr Rankin....you will be VERY pleased

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

My Breast Implant exchange experience was a very positive one. Dr Rankin is an excellent surgeon and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

The entire staff is wonderful caring & helpful. Office is run very efficiently. Dr Rankin has a GREAT bedside manner. Felt comfortable & relaxed the second I met him, knew he was the man for the job. Did a mommy make over & exceeded all my expectations ! His credentials speak for itself. I highly recommend Dr Rankin :)

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

DR RANKIN is the best surgeon one could hope for. He and his staff are kind, courteous and friendly. They treat you like family and go above and beyond to insure your comfort. Dr Rankin is amazing and his skill is shown by the results he achieves. I am thrilled by his work and would not even consider going to anyone else. I have consulted other surgeons before going with Dr Rankin and once you meet him you will agree. He is fantastic and am so glad to have found him.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

I went to Dr Rankin before and am going again next week. He has a great bedside manner, explained everything, and his staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I am looking forward to my next visit.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Dr. David A. Rankin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Commercial Insurance Company