Ratings for Dr. David A. Rankin

Dr Rankin exceeded my expectations. He has an amazing bed side manner. Dr Rankin takes the time to truly listen & will go over any questions or concerns. Extremely caring & sincere. His staff is just as wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Dr. Rankin is very professional and has excellent bed side manners, I was concern about something after my surgery and I called him on his cell to ask him he reassured me that everything was fine. Never had a doctor give out his cell before, so his patients can reach him personally. The staff are very professional concern for your well being as well. I would recommend him to family and friends. May God continue to use him to do the job that he is doing. ( Awesome Man).

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Dr. Rankin is a great doctor. I was apprehensive going into my surgery but his staff assured me everything would be fine and their confidence kept me at ease. I'm still recovering but I'm pleased with my results and I would absolutely recommend him to anyone. If your having a hard time finding a doctor go in for a consult. You won't regret it!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr Rankin is an excellent surgeon. He is caring and understanding The staff is attentive and always willing to help and try to diminish any anxiety you may have I highly recommend Dr Rankin....you will be VERY pleased

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

My Breast Implant exchange experience was a very positive one. Dr Rankin is an excellent surgeon and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Very egotistical and arrogant, he's all about the money not the results. I suffer on a daily basis and the results are horrible. Trust me don't make the same mistake, find another Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. You will absolutely regret it.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

The entire staff is wonderful caring & helpful. Office is run very efficiently. Dr Rankin has a GREAT bedside manner. Felt comfortable & relaxed the second I met him, knew he was the man for the job. Did a mommy make over & exceeded all my expectations ! His credentials speak for itself. I highly recommend Dr Rankin :)

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Dr. David A. Rankin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jupiter, FL