Ratings for Dr. Timothy S. Coss

Great doc. Professional and very up to date. I have been his patient for 11 years. Never considered leaving.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

Dr. Coss is a great doctor .. He is very caring and nice and he takes his time with you .. He is able to help me with every problem I'm going to him for he has been a family doctor of ours for years and ill keep it that way he is an all around great guy

flag | Submitted November 3, 2012

I have worked with him as a nurse in the ICU and have been his patient for many years. He is a wonderful doctor, never failing to teach me something each time I come. He is also very amenable to consulting a specialist if I need it. He is very interested in my emotional and spiritual health as well.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Very compassionate and caring doctor. If he is confronted with a situation that is not his specialty he is very upfront and sends you to the proper specialist. Could not ask for a better doctor. Wait time is very reasonable and he takes his time with you.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Had a terrible experience with this doctor. He refused to give me any additional information and said he would only give it to me in writing and did not want to speak to me again. Very impolite and disagreeable.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2007

Dr. Timothy S. Coss's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Marysville, OH