Ratings for Dr. Regina Hill

I love Dr. Hill and her staff...I had some things going on and I didn't know who to turn to since my old OBYGN's staff didn't want to schedule me till September. I called one of my friends and asked her who she went to since she doesn't trust many people and I was really scared because I had no clue what was going on. Needless to say they took all my worries away and made sure I was well taken care of...they did more for me than any OBGYN I have ever had and that was in 2 visits in less than 1 week. THANK YOU to all the amazing staff there at the office without you I would be a hot mess and and probably admitted back to the hospital again.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Love this Doctor, She is very caring and her staff especially Amanda is very caring. She goes the extra mile and takes the time to listen. I would recommend Dr. Hill to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Absolutely love Dr. Hill and her staff. She is caring and knowledgeable about so much. I appreciate how easy it is to make an appointment,especially last minute. I would definitely recommend Dr. Hill. You can't go wrong.

Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr Hill is the only GYN provider I will see. She is very knowledgable. She cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr. Hill is an excellent Dr. I have had female issues since I started menstruating & nobody would do anything for me! Dr. Hill listens to your problems, offers multiple options of solutions, listens to your input. Dr. Hill's Nurse Practitioner, Tracy is also great. They are a great team! I recommend Dr. Hill to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

I think the world about Dr Hill. I love her and I see that her staff is just as amazing. Tracy was Phenomenal.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Best office ever, thank you for making this process easier!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

I did not connect with this doctor she was very abrasive and i felt like a number... When i asked a question regarding my health she told me she wasn't God and she didn't answer me.. I know she is not God but as a Healthcare Practicioner she has to answer the questions her patients ask her.. I will be looking very soon for another Doctor!! But i do say her nurse practitioner in that Office is excellent..

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Dr. Hill is comforting and genuine her patients, but the staff is disorganized and rude. She listened to my symptoms and told me what she thought I had. I read of PCOS and the description terrified me, making me to want to know results asap, or to know whether my habits are helping/hindering me. I got tests and lab work done, and had expected to hear my results within a few days. However, I found out that I wouldn't be informed of what is going on in for another 3 weeks, which was the earliest I could get my next appointment. I had to put off scheduling an appointment due to school, and tried to explain to the staff that I had been experiencing symptoms for about 3 months, and if I wait 3 more weeks to simply hear results, I would only have 1 week to seek help before I begin a full time job. I had wanted to hear of my results because I want to pursue non-medical help with enough time. The staff was very rude and defensive, and made me feel unreasonable and uptight. I'm not going back.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Her staff is rude. I felt uncomfortable with a male answering the phone, especially since I had to ask a sensitive question before my appointment. They had my patient info completely mixed up with someone else's, which was disturbing. When I mentioned that I was uncomfortable with a male answering the phone, some female said it was her husband, the "office manager", and too bad if I felt that way!!! This is just another example of the medical industry treating women like cattle. I will go elsewhere because I respect myself, and so should the medical professionals that I frequent.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Dr. Regina Hill's Credentials

• Northeastern Oh Univs Coll Of Med, Rootstown Oh 44272 (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal