Ratings for Dr. Regina Hill

Nada is the physician I saw who is always free and is the most incompetent and condescending person I have ever met. She treats you like your inferior because you don't have a medical degree. She completed a biopsy on me, while doing the biopsy she missed several times and caused me unnecessary pain. She used a gauze like material to bandage the incisions made on my cervix. She only said that "there may be a coffee ground like discharge" after the procedure. The next day the gauze started to fall off my cervix which looked like bodily tissue, I started to panic. I called the office, there was no on call number to reach Nada to ask her what to do. I thought I was having a prolapsed uterus so I went to the emergency room. While at the emergency room, the physician removed what looked like paper, they said they did not know why that would be falling out. Since nada failed to explain to me what to expect I have to pay a $1500 hospital bill for no reason. If your going to this place to see Regina that's fine but she is booked months in advance. They will refer you to nada because she always has openings. Don't go to her she is simply there to fullfill the affirmative action requirements

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

You can't go wrong with Dr. Hill. She is so personable and knowledgeable. She gives such care and professionalism all at the same time. Dr. Hill is the best!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I love Dr. Hill and her staff...I had some things going on and I didn't know who to turn to since my old OBYGN's staff didn't want to schedule me till September. I called one of my friends and asked her who she went to since she doesn't trust many people and I was really scared because I had no clue what was going on. Needless to say they took all my worries away and made sure I was well taken care of...they did more for me than any OBGYN I have ever had and that was in 2 visits in less than 1 week. THANK YOU to all the amazing staff there at the office without you I would be a hot mess and and probably admitted back to the hospital again.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Love this Doctor, She is very caring and her staff especially Amanda is very caring. She goes the extra mile and takes the time to listen. I would recommend Dr. Hill to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Absolutely love Dr. Hill and her staff. She is caring and knowledgeable about so much. I appreciate how easy it is to make an appointment,especially last minute. I would definitely recommend Dr. Hill. You can't go wrong.

Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr Hill is the only GYN provider I will see. She is very knowledgable. She cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr. Hill is an excellent Dr. I have had female issues since I started menstruating & nobody would do anything for me! Dr. Hill listens to your problems, offers multiple options of solutions, listens to your input. Dr. Hill's Nurse Practitioner, Tracy is also great. They are a great team! I recommend Dr. Hill to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

I think the world about Dr Hill. I love her and I see that her staff is just as amazing. Tracy was Phenomenal.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Best office ever, thank you for making this process easier!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

I did not connect with this doctor she was very abrasive and i felt like a number... When i asked a question regarding my health she told me she wasn't God and she didn't answer me.. I know she is not God but as a Healthcare Practicioner she has to answer the questions her patients ask her.. I will be looking very soon for another Doctor!! But i do say her nurse practitioner in that Office is excellent..

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Dr. Regina Hill's Credentials

• Northeastern Oh Univs Coll Of Med, Rootstown Oh 44272 (Grad. 1990)

GHI