You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Regina Hill

Absolutely love Dr. Hill and her staff. She is caring and knowledgeable about so much. I appreciate how easy it is to make an appointment,especially last minute. I would definitely recommend Dr. Hill. You can't go wrong.

Submitted December 7, 2015

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr. Hill is an excellent Dr. I have had female issues since I started menstruating & nobody would do anything for me! Dr. Hill listens to your problems, offers multiple options of solutions, listens to your input. Dr. Hill's Nurse Practitioner, Tracy is also great. They are a great team! I recommend Dr. Hill to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Best office ever, thank you for making this process easier!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

I did not connect with this doctor she was very abrasive and i felt like a number... When i asked a question regarding my health she told me she wasn't God and she didn't answer me.. I know she is not God but as a Healthcare Practicioner she has to answer the questions her patients ask her.. I will be looking very soon for another Doctor!! But i do say her nurse practitioner in that Office is excellent..

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Dr. Hill is comforting and genuine her patients, but the staff is disorganized and rude. She listened to my symptoms and told me what she thought I had. I read of PCOS and the description terrified me, making me to want to know results asap, or to know whether my habits are helping/hindering me. I got tests and lab work done, and had expected to hear my results within a few days. However, I found out that I wouldn't be informed of what is going on in for another 3 weeks, which was the earliest I could get my next appointment. I had to put off scheduling an appointment due to school, and tried to explain to the staff that I had been experiencing symptoms for about 3 months, and if I wait 3 more weeks to simply hear results, I would only have 1 week to seek help before I begin a full time job. I had wanted to hear of my results because I want to pursue non-medical help with enough time. The staff was very rude and defensive, and made me feel unreasonable and uptight. I'm not going back.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Her staff is rude. I felt uncomfortable with a male answering the phone, especially since I had to ask a sensitive question before my appointment. They had my patient info completely mixed up with someone else's, which was disturbing. When I mentioned that I was uncomfortable with a male answering the phone, some female said it was her husband, the "office manager", and too bad if I felt that way!!! This is just another example of the medical industry treating women like cattle. I will go elsewhere because I respect myself, and so should the medical professionals that I frequent.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Dr Hill has been my Dr foe about 15 yrs and she is my physician of choice based on her knowledge and her empathy in treating me as a person. She gets my input on what is going on with my body and takes personal responsibility to give me the best care possible. I even came back every year for my yearly pap test and exam when I was living in arizona !

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

I went in and only saw the Dr. very about 2 minutes. She was treating me for Poly-cystic ovary syndrome. She wrote my prescription for DOUBLE the amount I was supposed to take. I had to point this out to her so she could re-write the prescription. This is totally outrageous in my opinion. She also gave me no information about my condition. She did not want to waste time. She left the room and NEVER came back! She sent her nurse back. I was SHOCKED! Never again. I value my life and health.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Dr. Regina Hill's Credentials

• Northeastern Oh Univs Coll Of Med, Rootstown Oh 44272 (Grad. 1990)

AARP

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely love Dr. Hill and her staff. She is caring and knowledgeable about so much. I appreciate how easy it is to make an appointment,especially last minute..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hill is the only GYN provider I will see. She is very knowledgable. She cares about her patients."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hill is an excellent Dr. I have had female issues since I started menstruating & nobody would do anything for me! Dr. Hill listens to your problems, offers ..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I think the world about Dr Hill. I love her and I see that her staff is just as amazing. Tracy was Phenomenal."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best office ever, thank you for making this process easier!"

December 4, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I did not connect with this doctor she was very abrasive and i felt like a number... When i asked a question regarding my health she told me she wasn't God and ..."

October 25, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.reginahillmd.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "440-250-0696".

October 21, 2014