Ratings for Dr. Dennis L. Bernardini

was fine up to about 3 years ago. bedside manner declined decidedly. would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Absolutely terrific Doctor interested in patient care and very knowledgeable in providing such care. I am very comfortable that when he is focused on you, he is wholly engaged and extraordinarily smart and insightful in health related matters. It is not always easy to get his time, but whatever wait is involved it is worth it

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Terrible, he minimized all my symptoms.He was not helpful at all.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

There is no other doctor that can be compared to Dr B . You will never find such a thorough and compassionate doctor around !

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

He is the best doctor I have . I have gone to him for many years and have had only excellent care. You know you are in the best of hands. The only problem is lately he has become so popular and busy you do have to wait to see him and get an appointment. But if you have a emergency someone else on his staff will see you. I really trust him , he has improved my asthma immensely so I can go back to enjoying life. Nothing slips by him and he is very caring. The best Doctor and so glad I found him !

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Bernardini is an excellent, knowledgeable doctor. I was suffering from sleep apnea, and he put me on the right track. I now have a comfortable CPAP machine, thanks for Dr. Bernardini, that works very well and is much improved over CPAP machines I have used in the past. Dr. Bernardini also personally called me at home, which is quite rare. Unfortunately, his front-office staff, at least the person I dealt with, was extremely unhelpful and borderline rude. I had traveled 45 minutes to make a 3:45 pm appointment, which I was given more than 6 months ago. I arrived 14 minutes late, because of family obligations, and was told I needed to re-schedule because I was late. I am a lawyer, and would never turn away a client if he was 14 minutes late. I guess this is what modern health case is coming to -- pack them in and send them out ASAP to maximize revenue.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Bernardini for several years and he is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. He is exceeding thorough, very caring and in spite of the fact that I moved from Long Island to New Jersey, I still see him twice a year. If I have any issues with my health between visits he and his staff are always available to consult or find a way to squeeze me in to his very busy schedule.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

I saw Dr Bernardini for the first time a short while ago and I can describe him in one word:WOW. I had never been to such a caring and thorough doctor in such a long time. Yes, there's a long waiting time, but that's because he gives so much time to each patient he sees. I felt in such good hands and really taken care of. He called me at night at home just to let me know that one particular test he ordered could not be done in his office because my insurance company wouldn't accept it. What doctor does something like that these days? I would never be able to get a word in with my old PCP once I left the office, that's why I changed to Dr Bernardini and I am soo glad I did. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Very caring and knowledgable. He is also very meticulous, something to look for in a good doctor. I would highly recommend him. You may have to wait for appt but what do you expect from a doctor in high demand.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Exceptional Doctor. Completely cares about Patient and spends time LISTENING. Dr. Bernardini A+!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Dr. Dennis L. Bernardini's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)