Ratings for Dr. Raymond E. Esquieres

Dr E diagnosed my disk issue on first visit prescribed steroid and therapy, I was pain free in two days. Also discovered underlying nerve issues which I was unaware of, also treating through physical therapy. His treatment has greatly improved my condition. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Was patient for work comp for ten years. Dr esquires did nothing to treat me at all. Finally got approved for change of dr and new dr did more for me in one visit than esquires did in ten years

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr Esquirres is wonderfull. Both my husband and I have seen him. He is gentle, caring and takes his time to answer questions and explain everything. I am appalled at somebofvthe negative reviews. There must be underlying reasons. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr E to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Horrible horrible HORRIBLE doctor. I was NOT there for pain meds wanted answers. After a year of back and forth and 2 horrible injections he gave me, he gave up. In was in 24/7 pain. Didn't care. I went to a place in Phily, in literally 5 minutes he diagnosed the problem. I got two injections done PROPERLY on my SI joints and I am feeling amazing. He is a clown, clown, clown. STAY AWAY, please. Like I said I did not want pain meds I wanted relief. He sucks

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

He is part of Brielle ortho group and I have been to maybe half the md's in group. He doesn't fit in with his personality unsympathic for his pts and if you a question twice he gets rude and says "I just answered that". So many layman need it explained in a simple way. Everyone else in the group is wonderful. They better get rid of him or teach him some social skills.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Same as the above, prescribed Lyrica, no help with pain what so ever, does not seem to care, no bedside manner at all. He does not give you a plan of what he intends to do with pain from Spinal Stenosis, just steroids which have not worked twice now, and Lyrica, could have stayed on Tylenol an saved the money wasted with my visit.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Now I know what the word quack means !!!! Was in terrible back pain Dr Esquieres prescribed a steroid and when called the next day multiple time secretary was rude and condescending . When Dr finally got back to me he had no interest on how I felt and was dismissive . Would get better treatment in some third world country by a witch doctor .

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

I think Dr Esqueres is a terrible dr. Instead of treating my pain with pain medication he put me on lerica for pain which is a long term pain med. My pain is so severe you would think that he would give me some kind of narcotic. Instead he gave me all kinds of excuses about the narcotics law and giving out narcotics. Lerica is not doing anything for my pain let me tell you that. I think he's an idiot.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

I took my 75 year old mother, who suffers with spinal stenosis to see Dr. Esquires but as it turns out she was never seen. He had his front desk staff come out and tell me that he's not interested in taking my mother on as a patient because she has had epidural steroid injections by another pm doctor in the past. As a registered nurse/professional I find this to be completely unprofessional. He didn't even have the common courtesy to speak with myself or my mother, he had a "secretary" do it. When I asked if I could speak with him I was told "no, he's not interested in speaking to you". Isn't that lovely? Please save yourself time and do not book an appointment with this man. Seek out a real pain management doctor with bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Dr. Raymond E. Esquieres's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1999)

Oxford