Ratings for Dr. John E. Fehling

Dr. Fehling is wonderful. I've been a patient of his for many years and he is continues to provide the best care for myself and my family members. After all these years, he truly seems to love his work and it shows by the way he treats his patients and staff. I love the up to date technology used in his office and how he never makes me feel rushed during an appointment.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr. Fehling is wonderful. I've been seeing him for over 15 years and have always found him to be attentive to my concerns. He listens very well and is always very personable. I will continue to see him as long as he practices.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Fehling for over two years and I drive over 30 miles from my home to see him. The office is well-run,with a professional and courteous staff. He is the best GP I have been to and I am nearing sixty...

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Front desk Staff Michael and Kimberly are super. Dr. Fehling is absolutly the best. Always friendly and professional

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

He was the worst doctor I have ever been in contact with. After I kept making appointments because I KNEW something was wrong with me, but he couldn't figure it out, he had his RECEPTIONIST call me from the front desk (I could hear the other patients in the waiting room chattering and all of the other people on the phones making phone calls to remind them of their appts. etc.) to read me a VERY insulting letter who called me a hypochondriac and to bring my husband in to tell me to take more xanax because I had a mental problem. Well, come to find out I had Lyme Disease that had progressed so badly that it has been 2 years, after months of i.v. antibiotics, oral antibiotics, everything under the sun, and I am still sick and MUCH MUCH MUCH sicker than I ever was. My privacy was violated by having his receptionist read the letter, nonetheless, read it in front of EVERYONE. I thought I had a right to privacy....I guess not there. If they can't figure it out....well, it's a mental problem.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Have had Dr. Fehling as my physician for many years. Without exception have found him to be genuinely interested in my health condition. He has always been a good listener and applied his excellent diagnostic skills to my description of personal ills. I appreciate his pragmatic method of explaining, in a detailed manner, his analytical observations and recommendations. His attention to detail, use of the latest technology and his efficient and professional staff would give any patient great comfort. I cannot recall a time when I have had an unpleasant experience with Dr. Fehling or this well run, paperless, state of the art clinic.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

I had Dr. Fehling for years. I like how he offered alternatives to prescription medications.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

flag | Submitted October 10, 2007

Dr. John E. Fehling's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal