Ratings for Dr. Geron D. Turke

I had to have a csection. I was hysterical. I was choking on my own snot after getting prepped in the OR. When Dr. Turke finally strolled in( he was 30 mins late) he gave me no words of comfort or even acknowledged me. I was terrified at this point and he was cold as ice. 1 and 1/2 years later I still can;t talk about it without crying. I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Dr. Turke is amazing very supportive knowledgeable and patient. Wonderful Dr

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr. Turke is an amazing doctor. Turke delivered our first daughter and it was an amazing delivery. He was so supportive and has the greatest bedside manner. I went in for a routine check up with my second pregnancy and found out we lost our baby. He would not let me leave his office till he felt I was okay and offered to call my husband. He actually went to the hospital on his day off to be there for the delivery and to monitor me. I ended up getting pregnant again for our third daughter and he watched me so closley and addressed all my concerns and made that pregnancy as worry free as he could.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Turke for 17 years. He delivered my daughter. He is knowledgeable and cites recent research--all the while talking in terms I can understand. He has an excellent bedside manner and spends an appropriate amount of time with me.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

I love this OBGYN office all of the doctors are knowledgable and were very helpful through my entire pregnancy with my son and I am currently seeing them again for my current pregnancy I would refer them to anyone looking for a OB doctor ....

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

I've began going to see Dr. Turke after a diagnosis of endometriosis. He listened to me and was very compassionate. He gave me all the possible options of treatment. He has been my doctor for over 12 years and delivered my 2 daughters by c-section. He always takes the time to listen and has never let me down. Dr. Turke is the best OB that I have ever had and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

I'm surprised by any negative comments on this page. I've dealt with a few OB/GYNs and Doctor Turke is by far a very compassionate intelligent doctor. I have had two of four exceedingly difficult deliveries and he pretty much saved my life and the babies life in both circumstances. Once again, I'm facing a very difficult delivery and I am intentionally traveling quite a distance because I trust him and know he has very good decision making abilities.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Dr. Turke is a wonderful compassionate guy. He is very knowledgeable in many different areas and if he is not sure he will find out for you. He is an excellent listner and give you plenty of time to explain yourelf.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Dr. Turke was very polite, a good listener, educated and respectful. I have seen many doctors in his office and he always made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

He is probably my favorite doctor I ever dealt with. He was recommended to me, by someone he had delivered for. I was having trouble conceiving, and he was kind and very helpful and understanding of my needs. He has helped me through countless problems throughout the years and I would recommend him to anyone. Especially since I had four gynecologists prior that were unable to assist me with my issues.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

Dr. Geron D. Turke's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1985)