Ratings for Dr. Nelson K. Bond

Dr. Bond, his administering doctors, surgical unit, and administrative staff are exceptional! Once seen and evaluated by the doctors, Dr. Bond personally performs the recommended surgical procedure based on the pain assessment and tests. From the time I am evaluated by the doctors through the surgical procedures, I am treated like royalty. More importantly, I am treated as if I were a member of the BACAS family. And, after each procedure, his staff called within 24 hours to check on me and to schedule follow-up appointments. His surgical procedures reduced pain associated with my chronic arthritic knee and lower back as well as addressed De Quervain syndrome pain in my hand. Because of the personal, caring, and professional treatment of my pain, I have avoided surgeries and a knee replacement. In closing, I would highly recommend Dr. Bond and associated doctors as I have seen them all!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr. Bond does all the procedure work and you see one of the staff doctors when needed. His procedures have helped my chronic neck and lower back problems. I have had over 30 surgeries due to a severe accident and other health problems. The RF procedures have reduced my pain by half and I am able to walk and stand again.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Staff scheduling and returning calls are horrible. From telephone answering to scheduling to returning call, the staff has no clue about customer service or patient welfare.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

Dr. Bond really helped my sever back pain. I do not agree at all with other postings. He did run late but he spent a lot of time with me going over the history of my injury. I would recommend him to my friends and family. He helped my get back the quality of my life.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Not good. Reception rude and did not return call.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008

Agree with other posting - apparently Bond does not know enough about the substance he is injecting to be qualified to use it. Follow-up was among the poorest I've ever had.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2008

Dr.Bond made me a promise that my back would no longer hurt after he did injections on me after he did the injections I hurt worse than when I went in the first time. Think twice before a doctor sticks a needle in your back.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2007

Dr. Nelson K. Bond's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Woodland, TX