Ratings for Dr. Graham Lohlun

Dr. Lohlun was wonderful to my son and the staff were very friendly and knowlegeble.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Saw r. Lohlun for my son's circumcision. I work in healthcare and have been involved in assisting with multiple circumcisions during my career. Dr. Lohlun's use of the "pollock" technique is much quicker than any procedures I've seen. My son was the only child I have not witnessed crying during the procedure or the freezing. Fantastic and friendly doctor. Efficient and friendly staff.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

My husband and I were very happy with the way our son's circumcision appointment with Dr. Lohlun went. Much better than our first son's circumcision with our family doctor (there was a lot of crying on both baby and mom's part). Our son was happy to suck on the sugar and didn't cry at all. However, I did feel that the nurse who gave a group of us instructions on after care could have spoken a bit louder and clearer as I found it difficult to understand what she was saying.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

We traveled from Fort Mcmurray to have our son circumcised. It was definitely worth the drive! He's amazing at what he does and has great bedside manner. We will be travelling back down for my husbands vasectomy soon!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

It was such a quick and easy process with Dr. Lohlun & his staff. They were very helpful with anything you need or are worried about, very considerate staff & all professional. The clinic was also very clean and well looked after. The receptionist was also a part of the great experience with her beyond friendly attitude and helpful hints. Couldn't thank them all enough.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr. Lohlun and his staff were all amazing! He was so great with our little guy and even called later that night to check up on him!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Lohlun was fabulous, I was extremely nervous as a first time mom (my husband had to work an was unable to attend the appt) and I didn't know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised with how seamless the procedure went, my son cried more at the hospital getting his blood taken than he did getting circumcised. Dr. Lohlun personally called me to follow up on how he was doing that evening. The only thing I would have changed is the nurse who gave me instructions for after care verbally had a very strong accent and was very hard to understand, luckily they give you a little written handbook with all the same information. Will definitely bring our next child to see him if we have another boy!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

What an amazing doctor! Our newborn boy receiced excellent care and follow-up. Dr Lohlun and his team very compassionately puts patients first. Thanks for all you do Dr. Lohlun!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Amazing doctor & wonderful staff. Hands down defiantly recommend, my son got circumesized and answered all our questions & his follow up the next week went smooth.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Amazing with our newborn son. I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017