Ratings for Dr. Graham Lohlun

Excellent experience with my son's circumcision. highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

We were very impressed with Dr. Lohlun when we took our son there for circumcision. He was kind, patient, knowledgeable, walked me through the process, gave us lots of reading material to take away, and called us that night to see how our son was doing. I would definitely recommend him. I went in feeling nervous but within minutes felt so much better and confident!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

the worst experience ever for my son circumcision, skin fold came up and we had to go back and he folded his penis skin back up , I can still remember my baby's scream when DR LOHLUN did that. there was 3 other same case as my son that day, 3 of his office rooms were follow up babies that DR DIDNOT circumcised properly. one year later we still have issues with his skin fold coming down, getting infection, red, fever to deal with. I hope his license gets suspended forever so he doesn't make other babies suffer.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

Vasectomy this week went well. The no scalpel, no needle anethesthetic option was worth the price. This guy is amazing. Very nice personality too.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

Amazing experience with circumcision for my son, well worth it for the best doctor.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

I wouldn't recommend any other doctor other than dr. Lohlun. He was a family doctor first and was amazing, and then he opened his own circumcision clinic and circumcised my son. He is kind, soft spoken, and very helpful. No other doctor will offer you his afterhours cell phone number. When I texted him in the evening on a Sunday night, he promptly replied.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

Amazing doctor and staff. Dr. Lohlun has circumcised my son and also a vasectomy for my husband. Both procedures were done with excellence and painless for both my boys. He is a true master of his skills.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

I love Dr Lohlun, he was my family Doctor and I MISS him so much sence he started his new practice. It's been apx 3 year maybe 4, and I havent found a good family doctor yet. I wish he was a family doctor again. I recommend him because he cares and that's hard to find in a doctor now.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

The most caring and considerate doctor i have ever met. He took great care of my son and continued to follow up (even calling us at home) to make sure healing went well!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Dr Lohlun was amazing. So caring and thoughtful with my sons procedure. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018