Ratings for Dr. Graham Lohlun

Excellent service. Appreciated the call at home to check up.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Great bedside manner. Very helpful and willing to answer questions.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Very friendly with great bedside manner. I got circumcised for my wife as a wedding present. Dr. Lohlun did a great job, removed the perfect amount of skin. I would highly recommend his practice!

Submitted January 5, 2018

Very good experience! Dr Lohlun and his staff are wonderful.

Submitted December 31, 2017

Dr Lohlun is amazing! I work with doctors as part of my job and know many styles and demeanours and his is fantastic. We took our son there to be circumcised and Dr. LOhlun and his staff were outstanding. He is extremely skilled and knowledgeable in his area of expertise but also overall just a lovely doctor to bring your child to. He performed the procedure very carefully taking various steps to minimize any pain and our son did not even cry. He answered all our questions and was very thorough in reassuring us. He has a wonderful bedside manner which completely put us at eas and we felt very confident in him. He even called us at home int he evening after our procedure to see how our son was doing and if we had any questions. He made time for a thorough follow up appointment a week later and we are very pleased with the results. Never even had to wait longer than a minute for our appointments, just went straight to our room when we got there. His staff are lovely and very helpful. Highly recommend him!

Submitted December 15, 2017

Got my son circumcised by him around two weeks ago. I was nervous when getting it done since I am a first time parent but he made me feel comfortable with it while I was there and did a amazing job. Fast, clean and friendly would highly recommend.

Submitted December 11, 2017

Best circumcision I ever had. Very expert , soft and tender hands. I intend to go back next year and bring my father and my 3 sons also. They are from Kimberley but they intend to be around next summer and are putting some money aside for this once in a lifetime experience

Submitted November 22, 2017

We had our son circumcised by Dr. Lohlun and while myself and my husband were both a little nervous about the procedure the staff and Dr. Lohlun made the entire experience very positive. Everyone was super friendly and answered all of our questions. We had a concern about the healing process and texted Dr. Lohlun on the weekend and he instantly responded and put our minds quickly at ease. It was also great to have the follow up appointment to ensure everything was healing properly. Dr. Lohlun and his staff were wonderful, can't say enough positive things about them.

Submitted November 22, 2017

We were definitely worried and conflicted about having our 5 day old son circumcised. However, Dr. Lohlun and his staff made the procedure as painless as possible. He even followed up later that evening with a phone call to see how our son was doing, and made his personal cell # available if we had any concerns at any time. Our son's hammer is healing up nicely and Dr. Lohlun agreed at the one week follow up appointment. We would definitely recommend his services to others.

Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr. Lohlun has a fantastic bedside manner. He brought a calming presence to a procedure that felt overwhelming. The process was smooth and our son had great results post circumcision. I highly recommend this clinic.

Submitted November 15, 2017