Ratings for Dr. Graham Lohlun

We had an great experience. For our first son went to another Dr. for the procedure and had many complications. We took our second son to Dr. Lohlun. We had a consultation where he answered our questions and put us at ease. It was nice to have the procedure and recovery expectations clearly explained and to be present for all aspects of the procedure. The procedure itself was quick, and we liked the pain medication for our son - it was very effective. Dr. Lohlun even calls you the night of the procedure to make sure everything is okay and he has a cell number where you can reach him at any time. This gave us a big peace of mind. Our son healed perfectly. We really appreciated the follow-up appointment. I would highly recommend Dr. Lohlun to anyone seeking circumcision - he is an expert!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Dr.Lohlun did my son's circumcision. He was able to answer and concerns we had and gave an emergency number in case we had any concerns after the procedure! The procedure was fast and efficient baby did not even cry. Highly recommend this doctor for circumcision!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Loved the fact that he gave us a call the same night we circumcised our son.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Great Doctor. Very calming and great post-op care. I would highly recommend

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Excellent doctor for my sons circumcision. The procedure was quick and easy, price was reasonable. Unlike most doctors, after the procedure you have direct emergency contact with Dr Lohlun in case anything at all comes up or you have questions, you can even text him a photo to assist with the query. I would go to Dr Lohlun again for sure.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I was really nervous going in for my son's circumcision but dr. Lohlun responded to all my questions he was very confident and knowledgeable. The procedure was quick and my son didn't even cry, so I know that each steps taken for pain was well done!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

We had a great experience with dr Lohlun. He was warm, caring and so gentle with our son. The technique he used was fast and efficient. Not once did our son cry and the healing was extremely quick!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Recently had our second son circumcised here and wish Dr. Lohlun was around for our first sons. I had major anxiety bringing him into the office because our first sons was traumatizing. Our little guy didn't even cry while being frozen. Such a different and wonderful experience compared to our first sons. The staff was amazing, not once did we feel unwelcome or that we didn't matter. Next up, hubbys vasectomy!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Did a great job with my vasectomy. Made the procedure comfortable and relaxing, well, as much as a vasectomy can be. Would 100% recommend to anyone considering doing the procedure.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr. Lohlun was wonderful to my son and the staff were very friendly and knowlegeble.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017