Ratings for Dr. Graham Lohlun

Dr. Lohlun was a very knowledgeable physician who was immediately able put me at ease regarding a procedure that must make most men slightly uncomfortable. Very efficient, and I was in and out the day of my procedure with almost no pain that I can recall. I would highly recommend Dr. Lohlun

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Everyone was very friendly and knowledgeable. They reassured us of our decision. Dr Lohlun made himself available after hours for additional questions and concerns which really gave us peace of mind.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Great experience in a difficult situation. Friendly and knowledgeable. Would recommend to friends.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Excellent Doctor! Dr. Lohlun and his staff were kind and caring all through the procedure for our son, and he was more than willing to answer the phone out of hours when we had questions. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Great work! Our son didn’t even cry during the procedure. We didn’t get a call at home though.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Dr. Lohlun was my phenomenal for my baby boy’s circumcision! He was kind and took his time. I felt so comfortable and there was not even any crying!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr. Lohlun was wonderful. Very friendly and great with babies and first time parents. I really appreciated that he took the time to call us at home the night of the procedure to check and see how the baby was doing.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Excellent service. Appreciated the call at home to check up.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Great bedside manner. Very helpful and willing to answer questions.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Very friendly with great bedside manner. I got circumcised for my wife as a wedding present. Dr. Lohlun did a great job, removed the perfect amount of skin. I would highly recommend his practice!

Submitted January 5, 2018