Ratings for Dr. Graham Lohlun

Very professional and excellent bedside manner. He made me feel at ease throughout the procedure and even contacted me Fri evening of a long weekend to make sure there were no issues following the procedure. Would highly recommend and worth the extra cost as he is more expensive than most other physicians who perform circumcisions in Edmonton.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2019

Dr. Lohlun and staff were friendly and very efficient with our son's circumcision. Everything in the pamphlet helps a parent feel confident that they know what to look for following the procedure. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2019

Dr Lohlun, his wife, and all other staff that we interacted with were great. Very helpful, accommodating, and provided the information and support that my husband and I hoped for, for our son's procedure. Dr Lohlun went above and beyond by providing his contact number shall we have any emergencies, and calling us to follow up the evening after our son's procedure. At the 1 week follow up we experienced the same helpfulness and efficiency. I would recommend Dr Lohlun and his clinic to other parents/families.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2019

He did a wonderful job on my son. Fast efficient and helpful

flag | Submitted September 11, 2019

Dr. Lohlun took excellent care of our son. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2019

I was happy to have my baby boys circumcision performed by Dr. Lohlun. The procedure was quick and Dr. Lohlun and his staff made my son as comfortable as possible while it was done. They ensured to go over instructions for aftercare thoroughly and it really gave me peace of mind that he gave his personal phone number in case of concerns or emergencies after hours. I really appreciated him taking the time to make a follow up phone call the evening of my son's appointment to make sure everything was okay!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

Dr. Lohlun is amazing. He is very helpful and patient. We would definitely recommend him if you're looking to your child circumcised. He took the time to explain everything and was so helpful even after.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

Excellent experience! Wonderful staff as well! Dr Lohlun is very calm which eased my anxiety as a first time mom. My son seemed to like him as well!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2019

Excellent doctor and excellent staff. Best experience

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

Very effective and efficient. Answered all my questions without hesitation and checked in on my son that day!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2019