Ratings for Dr. Carolyn Cooke

Dr Cooke is wonderful and very supportive . She always make me feel at ease.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

This clinic is a money making clinic. I think their goal is not make you pregnant soon so they can gain more money from you by selling you all this over priced medicine, treatment procedure etc. The receptionist there name Janet is the rudest person I know! She is also the laziest person ever. She should not work in a clinic where people seek treatment because she does not have the compassion nor the understanding for our condition. All she is concern is on how to sit in her chair with her lazy ..., collect your money, and shove you off with her mean attitude. She should not work in a front desk because she is not helpful at all and so terrible. Hope she get be replaced soon.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

We had a wonderful experience with Dr. Cooke and her staff.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I am writing this because I want more people and families to be able to have their dreams of successfully conceiving their babies to come true as I am. I started with Dr. Cooke from this February, and now I am 16 weeks pregnant :) I have been through 2 clomid and 1 IUI. I had a 4 year old, however, was having problem of irregular period and ovulate. So first I had the checking of inner and all was fine, so dr. Cooke confirmed that the only problem I had is ovulation which is the most common reason, so I did not worry as much as before. So after that, I was strictly follow the instructions and schedules as dr provided. I was losing hope and having doubts in the between as all many others. However, I was able to make it to the end. Staff in the clinic are friendly, especially Janet, Michelle, Melissa, lori, and a super friendly Chinese girl from the ultrasound.LOL I almost named everybody already .. Each time when I saw them, I was feeling like having routines of meeting with friends, each time I felt relaxed and pleasant. I think trust, patient and consistent are the most important in the whole experience. I wish everybody is able to have a successful conceiving :) never lose hope

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

We had horrible experiences with this clinic never ever before. We were lost lots of money now in debt .So anyone wants to go this place please think at least three times before to be victim.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

Dr at clinic. Terrible manners and bad experience. Still have not recovered from humiliating experience over 1 month ago.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

My husband and I saw Dr Cooke after being unsuccessful in conceiving. Dr Cooke was very supportive and took the time to answer all of our questions. Her staff is very efficient and helpful. We are currently back to get help with conceiving our 2nd child.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

When I first was referred from my family doctor to see Dr Cooke, I came on here and was a bit worried as I had read several negative reviews about her and her staff. But I am so glad that I kept an open mind as I found Dr Cooke - as well as every member of her team from reception to nurses to the blood work girls to the ultrasound team, were all so friendly and helpful. If you expect to go in and see Dr Cooke every time you have to go to the clinic - you will be disappointed. But that is because it is an unrealistic expectation. The majority of visits will be for blood work and ultrasounds which neither are things you need to see Dr Cooke for - her team is amazing and can answer any concerns you may have. When you do go in for scheduled appointments for things like a sonohystogram or endometrium sampling - you will have Dr Cooke. And I found her to be very knowledgeable and comforting. She explained the procedures to me, when i would feel discomfort, how long it would be "a quick pinch" or "pressure" etc. and really made me feel better about everything. After all of my testing, I was given the diagnosis of unexplained infertility - all of tests came back fine, but we were just not getting pregnant. I in no way felt any pressure from Dr Cooke to immediately jump into expensive treatments - She even said if we wanted to take our time and wait a bit to decide if we want to move forward with any treatments that was 100% ok but should we get pregnant to make sure to come in right away. My husband and I decided to try a bit longer naturally and a few months later we got our +. I know some people will read this and think I didn't get any help from the clinic because in the end I conceived on my own - but I truly think undergoing all of the testing really did make a difference giving me a peace of mind. After 1.5 years trying and not getting pregnant you really start to get in your head and stress about maybe something is wrong and you can never get pregnant - but for me, having gone through all the testing and now knowing that everything is working fine really took a load off my mind. Not to mention, as soon as I called the clinic to say I was pregnant I've received great service - and probably better care than I would have received had I of gone to my regular GP. Lots of blood tests monitoring my HCG levels - with same day calls letting me know my results from the nursing team. Dr Cooke was going to be away during the time they'd normally have me in for my first ultrasound so she fit my appointment in the very next day before she had to leave as she did not want me to wait longer than I had to. I am now being referred to an OBGYN closer to me to take me on for the remainder of my pregnancy, but I really will miss Dr Cooke and her staff as they were all so amazing.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

My experience with Dr.Cook was good. I didn't see her often but when the nurses were overwhelmed with clients she would pick up a file and talk to the clients herself. I have been at the clinic since January 2015 - my first pregnancy was after a cycle of IUI however it ended up in a miscarriage ( Sept 2015) then I was told to comeback after 3 normal cycles,. After the miscarriage, I had my second IUI which was unsucessful, however I got pregnant on clomid alone the following cycle - I am currently 5 months pregnant and very very happy . Janet is amazing :) and very funny. The nurses are knolwedgable Mellisa and Lori thank you. The Ultrasound technicians - you tend to have your favorites as some are gentler than the other ... and the ladies that take your blood are the friendliest staff ever. I would recommend the clinic to everyone!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I found Dr. Cooke to be very knowledgeable and professional. I did find the fertility procedure stressful and frustrating. Dr. Cooke answered all my questions was always there when I got my results minus the weekend. I was one of the first people in to get my results and she always greeted me. the process dis take 7 month which is frustrating the not knowing the procedure and how the process goes. I did get pregnant on the 7th month and had a beautiful baby boy. I also found the office staff friendly and very accommodating. Everyone is different so it takes time to get the right mixture. good luck on your journey

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016