Ratings for Dr. Carolyn Cooke

I was looking for dr cj cooke number online to pass on to someone when I use to go they were in Scarborough now they move to downtown found this review they r money making clinic n all bad things about Janet receptionist I m answering the last person who is worried don't be worried I have my two kids Which are the result of treatment from dr c j cook They r the best clinic n very good doctor and receptionist too I got my kids after 14 years it was thus doctor I have send 4 ppl there they all have babies If you think about money I agree it is hard but still result is for lifetime Trust me I have done treatments in 3 part of world n got my luck here Don't be disheartened just do your part leave rest to god n doctor She is the best Hope it work for u too

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

I have been going to Dr.Cooke since September 2017 and having read bad reviews I 'm so worrying . Now I have a big question on my mind about her helpfulness .Is there any one who attending to this clinic now and happy with Dr.Cooke.I really don't want to lose my time .

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

She doesnt care about patient at all she just wants to make money

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Their location is at corner of Yonge St and York Mills ( where the York Mills subway station building). Pls do not go, very rude receptionist. Doctor is not the nicest too.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Hi can someone tell me where is this location? I want to avoid this rude receptionist...please help

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr Cooke is wonderful and very supportive . She always make me feel at ease.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

This clinic is a money making clinic. I think their goal is not make you pregnant soon so they can gain more money from you by selling you all this over priced medicine, treatment procedure etc. The receptionist there name Janet is the rudest person I know! She is also the laziest person ever. She should not work in a clinic where people seek treatment because she does not have the compassion nor the understanding for our condition. All she is concern is on how to sit in her chair with her lazy ..., collect your money, and shove you off with her mean attitude. She should not work in a front desk because she is not helpful at all and so terrible. Hope she get be replaced soon.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

We had a wonderful experience with Dr. Cooke and her staff.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I am writing this because I want more people and families to be able to have their dreams of successfully conceiving their babies to come true as I am. I started with Dr. Cooke from this February, and now I am 16 weeks pregnant :) I have been through 2 clomid and 1 IUI. I had a 4 year old, however, was having problem of irregular period and ovulate. So first I had the checking of inner and all was fine, so dr. Cooke confirmed that the only problem I had is ovulation which is the most common reason, so I did not worry as much as before. So after that, I was strictly follow the instructions and schedules as dr provided. I was losing hope and having doubts in the between as all many others. However, I was able to make it to the end. Staff in the clinic are friendly, especially Janet, Michelle, Melissa, lori, and a super friendly Chinese girl from the ultrasound.LOL I almost named everybody already .. Each time when I saw them, I was feeling like having routines of meeting with friends, each time I felt relaxed and pleasant. I think trust, patient and consistent are the most important in the whole experience. I wish everybody is able to have a successful conceiving :) never lose hope

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

We had horrible experiences with this clinic never ever before. We were lost lots of money now in debt .So anyone wants to go this place please think at least three times before to be victim.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016