Ratings for Dr. Kara E. Cockfield

She was very friendly, kind and knowledgeable and spent a lot of time with me. Made me feel right at home and that I was in good hands.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Awesome doctor! She made me feel so at ease. I felt she really knew her trade. She was fine with my partner being in the room with me. Loved her! My new insurance coverage won't cover me seeing her any longer. I am so upset. I thought she was the best. If you can have her as your doctor your are blessed.

Submitted November 12, 2013

Dr. Cockfield is absolutely amazing! She is always super helpful and always caring. Even if it may be a stupid question she makes you feel like it is valid and makes you comfortable. This is my 2nd pregnancy with her as my OB and I would not choose anyone else.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013

Dr. Cockfield is a very caring doctor. Listens and understands.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Wonderful Dr. who was genuine and very knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

Doctor Kara Cockfield is probably the best doctor that I have ever seen. She is very professional, but does not come accross as arrogant or cocky. She shows a genuine sense of caring about the work she does. She was always real close to the appointment time. (Barring any surprise births) She went out of the way to help my husband I feel comfortable about becoming new parents. Overall, I just wanted to let people know that if they are looking for an amazing doctor, that she can be found in Petoskey, Mi. Thanks for all you hard work Dr. Cockfield!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2007

Dr. Kara E. Cockfield's Credentials

• University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

GHI